14days - Best of France, Switzerland & Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
    Seem tiring la, but @ the same time it sound very ineresting to do so.
    it'll b great w time in ur hands..., in fact, wife n i will b in paris for a week early july, free n ez...

Comment

Originally posted by sdchew View Post
      Actually I don't chase down payment. It because business too good these days, suppliers are overloaded (can't produce enough fast enough) and are producing CRAP. Have to go there and kick ass.

And since we hardly build electronics stuff in EU/US, I have to be stuck with Asian.
      Yeah man, Asia is just as fun, at least u wont have to be glued @ ur seats for long hours in the plane.

Originally posted by Bono View Post
      it'll b great w time in ur hands..., in fact, wife n i will b in paris for a week early july, free n ez...
      Have fun buddy. Also take this chance to expand ur watch collection !

Comment

it depends on what you want to get out of the tour. likely you end up changing hotels every alt night.

if you plan to go up Eiffel tower, be prepared for a long wait to get up. especially if you on tour, time might be packed.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

also you might want to consider changing your euros now. at least about 50% of it.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            also you might want to consider changing your euros now. at least about 50% of it.

Already over changed . . . . ( meaning changed toooooo early )

Comment

I always find 3 countries a bit rush. I feel France and Switzerland is good enough. France - shopping paradise for your LV while Switzerland - good sceneries and watch paradise. But I think if you are keen to buy Rolex in Switzerland, better check the prices first. If not, consider France or Italy since euro is cheap now and with good VAT refunds!

Btw 4.4k is a bit steep. 3 years ago, my France and Switzerland package was about $3.4k. $1k more for taking A380 and Italy trip.... steep... I always find such planes SIA introduced will surely ask for more. Anyway, no time is good time, if you think now it's the right time to go, just go!

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                I always find 3 countries a bit rush. I feel France and Switzerland is good enough. France - shopping paradise for your LV while Switzerland - good sceneries and watch paradise. But I think if you are keen to buy Rolex in Switzerland, better check the prices first. If not, consider France or Italy since euro is cheap now and with good VAT refunds!

Btw 4.4k is a bit steep. 3 years ago, my France and Switzerland package was about $3.4k. $1k more for taking A380 and Italy trip.... steep... I always find such planes SIA introduced will surely ask for more. Anyway, no time is good time, if you think now it's the right time to go, just go!
                4.4 with Italy is not expensive...

Switerland + Paris only not much of coach usage. Maximum within Switzerland only 1.5hrs by Coach. Only to Paris that day requires 5hrs usage.

Furthermore, Switzerland has no entrance fee for the sights...

Italy for Colosseum need to pay, got boat ticket in Venice need to pay and more...

Italy from one city to another at least 2 - 3 hrs.. Bus usage more expensive..

That is why more expensive.. 4.4k is considered a reasonable price for a tour like that....

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                  4.4 with Italy is not expensive...

Switerland + Paris only not much of coach usage. Maximum within Switzerland only 1.5hrs by Coach. Only to Paris that day requires 5hrs usage.

Furthermore, Switzerland has no entrance fee for the sights...

Italy for Colosseum need to pay, got boat ticket in Venice need to pay and more...

Italy from one city to another at least 2 - 3 hrs.. Bus usage more expensive..

That is why more expensive.. 4.4k is considered a reasonable price for a tour like that....

Bro ! Pm me what your company has to offer ? Or perhaps I dropby 1 day again.

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                    Bro ! Pm me what your company has to offer ? Or perhaps I dropby 1 day again.
                    Dont worry about it...

if you have sort of confirmed with others already, go ahead.

I am not touting here.

Comment

I visit arc de thrompe before, very nice leh

Comment

got back fr paris yest...

quite warm, mrns ard 20 celcius, up to as high as 36 celcius one day...

streets r swarmed w ppl... summer sales mah...

Comment

Guess I will have to delay my trip. Sigh . . . GF started new workplace. Where the hell got so much leave to clear long long !

thanks for all wonderful experience from all. Will bump this thread once confirm.

Comment

Jalan jalan in Tampines mall and suddenl saw this five star tour out of nowhere. Walked in and ask for the same package. Was quoted 3.2k. Seems like a good trip for honeymoon. Planning honeymoon there in sep.
                            Rolex datejust 16223
                            Ball engineer hydrocarbon spacemaster
                            G-shock GA-100A
                            Seiko black monster
                            Omega speedmaster reduced
                            Omega speedmaster date
                            Oris bc3 sportsman
                            Luminox sentry

Wishlist
                            Pam005
                            Rolex sea dweller

Comment

Originally posted by xiao_jay1943 View Post
                              Jalan jalan in Tampines mall and suddenl saw this five star tour out of nowhere. Walked in and ask for the same package. Was quoted 3.2k. Seems like a good trip for honeymoon. Planning honeymoon there in sep.

Sept seem quite someway down the road. but u can always change some euros now to keep first as it is quite low. hopefully by then when the currency is up, u will still shop with a happy smile

Comment

And im just back from this 3 countries just yesterday. Wonderful trip!
                                Rolex Datejust 178279
                                Rolex Milgauss GV
                                Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X