Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most exotic country that you have been to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    ok. more info then...

In Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan which I've been to, people there are generally very 'rojak'. In Uzbekistan for example, mostly are Uzbeks, but more than 50% of their population are mixed. Some chinese mix with russian, some korean mix with europe, etc.

Because they're mixed, they have european features, yet with black hair and brown skin.

In general, men there are more handsome and bigger sized then the average asian men. But they cannot make it and make lousy bfs/husbands. Talk to women there, and once they get comfortable with you, they'll tell you how they're abused by their men. Abused = physical abuse or mental abuse. It's common for husbands to have a mistress after marriage, and it is acceptable for in their culture because women have no position in their society. Unlike Singapore.

Women, on the other hand, are trained to cook at the age of 8 to 9. By age 13, they must be able to wash and iron clothes for the whole family, cook and take care of younger siblings while parents are at work. When they're married to a man, the husband will always come first. Before meals, the wife will prepare all food, arrange them nicely, and lay out all cutleries neatly before inviting the husband and children. And this is done DAILY. She will NEVER allow him to do any laundry or wash a single cutlery. My wife always chase me out of kitchen when I want to wash the plates after dinner. Reason being: Kitchen is a 'dirty' place and is meant for women.

I've had more than 10 SG GFs and 2 malaysian GFs. None of them can be compared to my present wife. Not even close...
    Of course wad...that's why u married her rite? She has to treat u like a king la..hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

minusplus,

wow lau, sounds like perfect woman leh, got looks, can cook. hahahhaa

so u saying they prefer asian man and wnt to get outta there. how u know yr wife anyway?? info leh, i married leow, mayb gv darkie some advise, he ssingle ... hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
        minusplus,

so u saying they prefer asian man and wnt to get outta there. how u know yr wife anyway?? info leh, i married leow, mayb gv darkie some advise, he ssingle ... hahahahha
        Hahaha...me dun 1 orh lang can already...i dun mind advise...i think only me n louis not married yet la..hahha

Comment

minusplus,

u very smart hor. u want mistress right? but divert attention to other ppl.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            Must be la...divert to innocent ppl like me...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Must be la...divert to innocent ppl like me...
              pardon me for saying. but i dont think u that innocent. however, depending on how u define innocent also.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

hahaha ... sounds like a good choice leh, hgahahhaa

pardon me for saying. but i dont think u that innocent. however, depending on how u define innocent also.

Comment

OK I CAN DEFINE INNOCENT

INNOCENT = much less tiko than pet.

huh? how come u dun think i m innocent?

Comment

OK I CAN DEFINE INNOCENT

INNOCENT = much less tiko than pet.

wow lau, me thn innocent lah ... use me as benchmark ...

Comment

wow lau, me thn innocent lah ... use me as benchmark ...
                      Bo pian...u r the most tiko here mah...

Comment

if u innocent, u wun buy rolex liao.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

minusplus,

I don't believe there's a perfect person in real life. What I'm trying to say is women there generally make better wives. They look better, are hardworking, easily contended, simple and above all, take care of family very well.

SG also can find gd girls la. But increasingly hard to find because of the present society. Not many will be willing to marry us if we do not have a career, $$$, car or house. Am I right?

Think we going soon...

Anyone else has any exotic destinations to share?
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                            I don't believe there's a perfect person in real life. What I'm trying to say is women there generally make better wives. They look better, are hardworking, easily contended, simple and above all, take care of family very well.

SG also can find gd girls la. But increasingly hard to find because of the present society. Not many will be willing to marry us if we do not have a career, $$$, car or house. Am I right?

Think we going soon...

Anyone else has any exotic destinations to share?
                            i guess so, 1st world country mah, so like tht loh

my wife also not local ... hahahha ... so also not too bad ... hahaha

but she got looks cant cook ... hahahha... i can can leow ... i dont mind more kids, lucky hor she also tht type tht dont mind, so 3rd one next month. most local girls tok abt kids .. scare leow ... hahaha

darkie going to come in and say we OT leow. ... any other exotic place to share ??

Comment

i guess so, 1st world country mah, so like tht loh

my wife also not local ... hahahha ... so also not too bad ... hahaha

but she got looks cant cook ... hahahha... i can can leow ... i dont mind more kids, lucky hor she also tht type tht dont mind, so 3rd one next month. most local girls tok abt kids .. scare leow ... hahaha

darkie going to come in and say we OT leow. ... any other exotic place to share ??
                              Pet smart liao ah..going to then u put 1 sentence of "any other exotic place to share??"

Comment

no worries ... only one ah Hmm ( abv ) here nai ... tell us more abt girls there ...
                                simi ah hmmm......im still yi duo HUA ok.....

want to talk abt gers say so more simi mine boat lau ya, ah hmmm....upset le.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X