Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spincer
    replied
    i heard from one of malaysia friend, once his friend was speeding and was blocked by TP, he slotted a RM1 notes under his document and hand over to the TP, the TP quickly slotted in his pocket without being noticed of RM1.....ha ha ha....then he drove off....RM1 for speeding.

Leave a comment:

• rebellina
    replied
    Thank you for sharing this, this is an important read!

Leave a comment:

• bildungsroman
    replied
    Originally posted by gohvjdn8 View Post
    just take the ticket..if they say u have alot of outstanding fines and wanna ask you to go police station for coffee..tell them u'll pay in the malaysia embassy back in singapore as u don't feel safe travelling around to other areas.
    Hmm I thought the fines can only be settled at police stations in M'sia itself?

Leave a comment:

• YurikaZe
    replied
    Originally posted by Yogurtdude View Post
    Sporean - "Summon" at least rm 50.
    Msia - "Summon" rm 20 after nationality discount.
    Malaysia... Truly Asia....

Leave a comment:

• Yogurtdude
    replied
    Sporean - "Summon" at least rm 50.
    Msia - "Summon" rm 20 after nationality discount.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    later ask for summon, he give you the big one in balai. that one sure tua kee one.

Leave a comment:

• divespyder
    replied
    Originally posted by YurikaZe View Post
    Then why u paid up?!
    I stupid lor.. next time will ask for summon issuance.

Leave a comment:

• divespyder
    replied
    Originally posted by YurikaZe View Post
    Then why u paid up?!
    Stupid lor... many SG cars stopped & all paid up. Now i'll never pay. Just ask for summons.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    in some parts of the world money grease the gears to ensure that no problem arise. sad but true.

Leave a comment:

• YurikaZe
    replied
    Originally posted by divespyder View Post
    Wow i should have read this b4.. paid RM50 to plainclothes police who stopped SG cars about 5km after a uniformed police stop which didn't ask us to stop. We were not even speeding!
    Then why u paid up?!

Leave a comment:

• divespyder
    replied
    Originally posted by Nurbisa View Post
    My lawyer's friend from KL gave me these useful tips when you drive in Malaysia highway/federal roads:

Procedures to follow in the event you are stopped by uniformed police officers while driving:-
    1. Stop the car and wind down your window.
    2. If the police officers ask for your documents, request to see their IDs first.
    3. If you are satisfied about their identity, ask them if you are being summoned, and for what offence.
    4. Produce your identity card and driver's license and wait to collect your summon ticket.

In the event that the police officers ask you to follow them to the police station:-
    1. Ask if you are under arrest and for what offence.
    2. If you are not under arrest, you have the right to leave.

In the event you are flagged down by persons you believe could be plain clothes police:-
    1. Do not stop because plain clothes police officers do not have the authority to stop you.
    2. Drive to the nearest police station and lodge a report. (The same procedure applies to pedestrians)
    Wow i should have read this b4.. paid RM50 to plainclothes police who stopped SG cars about 5km after a uniformed police stop which didn't ask us to stop. We were not even speeding!

Leave a comment:

• gohvjdn8
    replied
    just take the ticket..if they say u have alot of outstanding fines and wanna ask you to go police station for coffee..tell them u'll pay in the malaysia embassy back in singapore as u don't feel safe travelling around to other areas.

Leave a comment:

• gto
    replied
    I think it's very helpful cause alot of people are not sure what to do since they do not accept "coffee" money. Sometimes dont give "coffee" money also wrong. Give them "coffee" money also wrong...

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Originally posted by Nurbisa View Post
    Sure bro, wait for next posting once i have consulted my good friend.
    Good friend not reply ? ?

Leave a comment:

• hannhann00
    replied
    interesting read,,, thx

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X