Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    wah thanks for the link!!

I was stupidly searching only the travel section of this forum.

Just another check. If go buy branded stuff like from Prada warehouse, etc..can use Credit card? I don really wanna bring too much cash there also.
    yes u can. all warehouse, whether it is prada warehouse or at Horizon Plaza, all accept credit cards......

have fun shopping there.....remember when u r at horizon plaza.....get a copy of guide to the major brands located at different level.....there is one level when there is giorgio armani and armani exchange.....40% off.

Comment

• now best to go HK...exchange rate favourable to us...hehehe..mayb watches can be bought at lower prices?
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        now best to go HK...exchange rate favourable to us...hehehe..mayb watches can be bought at lower prices?
        many people told me PP is cheaper in HK......

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Tay View Post
          yes u can. all warehouse, whether it is prada warehouse or at Horizon Plaza, all accept credit cards......

have fun shopping there.....remember when u r at horizon plaza.....get a copy of guide to the major brands located at different level.....there is one level when there is giorgio armani and armani exchange.....40% off.
          thanks for the info!! Just fin all 17 pages of the link you gave me.

Wah $300 bucks prada shoes!!! I think I better blacklist that area since my wife gg with me on this trip..

Portland........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• me go for 'ulu' brands nia....

Comment

• Bro, can forward me the links? Going HK in 2 weeks time...

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
              thanks for the info!! Just fin all 17 pages of the link you gave me.

Wah $300 bucks prada shoes!!! I think I better blacklist that area since my wife gg with me on this trip..

Portland........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
              Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
              Panerai: PAM 111 J
              Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

• Originally posted by shoobie View Post
                Bro, can forward me the links? Going HK in 2 weeks time...
                if u read my post....u should be able to find the link by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoobie View Post
                  Bro, can forward me the links? Going HK in 2 weeks time...
                  No prob, links can be found here

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=31156&page=3

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• H.k is a nice place.. remember to purchase the Octopus card and u can even take a MTR from the airport to downtown.. cheaper n faster than taking a cab down..

Just a point.. go for a hotel that's usually close to MTR like that u can save alot on yr transport cause cab there is so expensive....

Also remember to do a refund on yr octopus card as there is a deposit on the card itself...

Enjoy yr trip...

Comment

• yeah...can get back money for the octopus card...hahaha...love to travel by the MTR...lots of eye candies...

Comment

• Originally posted by optima View Post
                        H.k is a nice place.. remember to purchase the Octopus card and u can even take a MTR from the airport to downtown.. cheaper n faster than taking a cab down..

Just a point.. go for a hotel that's usually close to MTR like that u can save alot on yr transport cause cab there is so expensive....

Also remember to do a refund on yr octopus card as there is a deposit on the card itself...

Enjoy yr trip...

thanks for the tip!!

noted to get octopus card upon touch down!! can it be purchased at the Airport? roughly how much?

Comment

H.k is a nice place.. remember to purchase the Octopus card and u can even take a MTR from the airport to downtown.. cheaper n faster than taking a cab down..

Enjoy yr trip...
                          MTR from airport to downtown = airport express?
                          Sorry, not sure if it is the same
                          My Small Collection :
                          GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                          JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                          Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                          Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                          Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                          PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                          BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

• Check tis website: www.mtr.com.hk

Also if u have the time, take the ferry from H.k island to Kwooloon.. I personally find it veri nice and relaxing.. another way to explore H.K. Cheers...

Comment

• I am going korea for 5 days and 2 night free to Hong Kong.. These are good advices!

Comment

Check tis website: www.mtr.com.hk

Also if u have the time, take the ferry from H.k island to Kwooloon.. I personally find it veri nice and relaxing.. another way to explore H.K. Cheers...
                                Thanks, me going HK with family in Dec too.
                                Thanks for the many tips for "HK newbie" like me.
                                My Small Collection :
                                GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                                JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                                Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                                Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                                Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                                PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                                BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X