Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to contact a moderator?

Hi,

I would like to contact any moderator asap as I had found out that all my threads have been removed.

Can any moderator contact me please?

Thank you.
    Dave

all your thread had been moved because of the following reason.

you have 20+ un-updated thread,some dated back to 1st April 2012.

you have also been creating new thread for previous unsold item which had violated the forum rules & regulations.

what you need to do now is to update all the thread and rules through this forum rules & regulations again to avoid such incident from happeneing again.

Below is the link to the rules & regulations.

Click here

Thanks.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Hi moderator,

please advise me how to update all my threads as i can't find them anymore.

Thanks a lot,
      Dave

Comment

click here

Comment

This is what i see after i click the link you had sent me.

vBulletin Message
          ahqiang, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.You need to have a minimum of 10 post count before you can post items for sale. Kindly post 10 replies in other threads in non garage sections first. click here to read. Thank you.
          2.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is this suppose to be?

Please advise.
          sorry for the trouble.

Dave

Comment

Why Can Only See This Forum
            The reason why you are seeing this forum is because you are asked to update all your sales threads which you failed to do so.

As a result, access to the rest of the forum is currently denied until you have updated ALL your sales posts accordingly.

If you are unsure how to locate your sales threads, you can perform a single click on your own nick and click on view profile and click Find all started threads.

Alternatively, you can scroll from page 1 to the last page to see all your threads and update accordingly.

Once you have updated all the threads in accordance to the forum rules and regulations, your status will be revert to default

ONLY pm the moderator (one who sent you pm) when your status has not been revert to status quo after 24 hours.

In an event where your pm is not replied, it is likely that your response to the threads are not in accordance to the forum rules and regulations. In this case, your pm will be politely ignored.

SG-ROC seeks your kind understanding and co-operation.

Comment

Hi moderator.

Yes I do know by clicking my nick and click on Find all started threads, it will show up all my past threads.

However, the reason why i have contacted you is because, all the threads are not even visible after i click on that.

I would like to update all my threads but i don;t see any way i could access to them.

Please kindly help.

Thank you.
              Dave

Comment

please log out. clear cache. login again

Originally posted by ahqiang View Post
                Hi moderator.

Yes I do know by clicking my nick and click on Find all started threads, it will show up all my past threads.

However, the reason why i have contacted you is because, all the threads are not even visible after i click on that.

I would like to update all my threads but i don;t see any way i could access to them.

Please kindly help.

Thank you.
                Dave
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi Mods,

I experienced the following problems when posting new threads with sales items:

"...Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired..."

What's the issue in this instance? thanks much.

Comment

please log out and clear cache and login again

if that does not resolve your issue, try restart your system

Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
                    Hi Mods,

I experienced the following problems when posting new threads with sales items:

"...Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired..."

What's the issue in this instance? thanks much.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks much

Comment

i tried all manners but really dont know how

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X