Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha ha.... maybe we can start a new thread "Supreme Court" where we can act as defendant and let members to poll.... maybe set a time limit of a week for a final verdict?

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
    haha sound like good ideas correct? after all we are all humans and i believe they are not always right too haha. but anyway just asking for fun k. if really become true, there will be chaos in this forum and i don think that right too.

Comment

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

We are too free... really got nothing to do....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
          ha ha.... maybe we can start a new thread "Supreme Court" where we can act as defendant and let members to poll.... maybe set a time limit of a week for a final verdict?
          Pretty good idea... coz IMO, no1 is perfect and always right..

U can try..... worst case both come out then

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

ha ha... u think it is a good idea? If this happens, I think this is the most democratic forum in the world .....

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Pretty good idea... coz IMO, no1 is perfect and always right..

U can try..... worst case both come out then

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              i also just got a warning infraction again from Mr ohlins for upping others sales. not even a pm for asking me not to do it.
              our rules in WTS are very simple and clear..... and we do not allow members to up for others .... so if you did not read or adhere to the rules, you get a warning for the first offence.... subsequent ones will get an infraction
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

BTW, I didn't get a warning before getting an infraction....

can appeal or not... ha ha...

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                our rules in WTS are very simple and clear..... and we do not allow members to up for others .... so if you did not read or adhere to the rules, you get a warning for the first offence.... subsequent ones will get an infraction

Comment

u super lao jiao status oredi...... dun need any warning ma.... :P

warnings are used sparingly for newer ppl to toe the line........

eventually, we find that infractions are more effective.........
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

what nonsense r u talking about? do not think u r a mod mean u can anyhow talk. u should be ashamed of yourself, cause as a mod. u really have double standard. too bad i am not allowed to use vulgar languages, or else u sure get a load from me. 116520 said he also upz ppl sales before and did not kanna any warning and your responses was that he is already lao jiao status so no need any warning. so u mean lao jiao can do anything? it not fair ok. everyone should be treated equally. by the way i am also a lao jiao status so y i was given an infraction? i am only asking to be treated equally. also u said warning are given for newer ppl that toe the line. u did not give me any warning, u gave me a infraction immediately. due to those above that i mentioned, do u have anything to explain? or am i correct to say u have something against me and some other members here? rememer long ago there was a post about u abusing your rights and u deleting certain posts and members here are very unhappy about your actions. it led to some great members been banned and some left because of u. what the hell r u thinking?

Comment

infraction warning given to 116520

116520 : got warning leh. if cannot see the link, click on your nick and click view profile. there is an infraction given.

ohlins : u give so many infractions, u can remember who and which thread and which post meh?

u mean that 116520 has lao jiao status, dont need warning. straight away ban is it?

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

just an infraction, why the big hoo haa, its not like you have to pay a sum of money to sgroc webmasters?!? just learn from your mistakes and move on
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

That's true... .... no big deal for infractions... but like what triton said, if they straightaway ban us.... then I think no one will be chitting here loh....

take it easy kenkelvin... cheers man!
                          Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          just an infraction, why the big hoo haa, its not like you have to pay a sum of money to sgroc webmasters?!? just learn from your mistakes and move on

Comment

i have been guilty to ban a number of people. cause in clearing spammers' threads, some of those advertisment that they post will kena, some will kena because hands too fast. i apologise.

im human, i make mistakes. to err is human, to forgive is divine

if they straightaway ban us.... then I think no one will be chitting here loh....
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

relax...forums are created to chit chat de mah....juz enjoy the watches....
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I did not get any warning before the infraction by ohlins. What I did was asking a question that was deem not appropriate.

In response to a posting asking the seller to consider for earlier transacted price, I was too quick to ask how much was that price. I was thinking the seller and many others would want to know that answer too.

Nevertheless, I accepted the fact with an apology and requested for enlightenment on the exact rules but with no reply.

Though not very happy but life goes on and I continue with this great forum.

I think the rules here shall serve the purpose. The job must be carried out diligently, and with careful consideration. It should avoid "trigger-easy", especially so if the rules carry penalty.

See something wrong only straight away shoot could never be the right way of doing things, this is not only true here, it also works in life. At least, some warning must be given.

Once again anyone who has this kind of experience, life should go on and everyone should continue to enjoy this great forum.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X