Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Familyfirst, I know how you feel.. ha ha.... remember when I was in pri school, naughty... talk cock in class, teacher without warning gave me a slap on face, felt angry and shock as she never ask students not to talk in the first place and yet just came in front of me and slapped my face... I think this doesn't apply to today's classroom... sure complain to MOE....

Originally posted by Familyfirst View Post
    I did not get any warning before the infraction by ohlins. What I did was asking a question that was deem not appropriate.

In response to a posting asking the seller to consider for earlier transacted price, I was too quick to ask how much was that price. I was thinking the seller and many others would want to know that answer too.

Nevertheless, I accepted the fact with an apology and requested for enlightenment on the exact rules but with no reply.

Though not very happy but life goes on and I continue with this great forum.

I think the rules here shall serve the purpose. The job must be carried out diligently, and with careful consideration. It should avoid "trigger-easy", especially so if the rules carry penalty.

See something wrong only straight away shoot could never be the right way of doing things, this is not only true here, it also works in life. At least, some warning must be given.

Once again anyone who has this kind of experience, life should go on and everyone should continue to enjoy this great forum.

Comment

Yes, I know what you mean. The fact was, I not even naughty, the most I was innocent (I think), as that was my third posting in this forum and in my life. Put it the other way, if I am selling, I don't mind knowing what others' selling prices and the sold prices.

Anyway, there is no big deal here.

Cheers.

Comment

yup, to think back it was no big deal. sorry to Triton for my outburst. maybe i am angry so i act this way, i am sorry. maybe i just cant stand some ppl actions. anyway it over and yes and i agree it a great forum

Comment

It also happen to me b4 , didn't got any warning from the mods , now i tends to post lesser, haha , anything to ask , i know who to PM , safer , at least won't kena ban .
          Focal JM_Labs .
          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
          Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
          Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
          Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
          Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
          Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
          Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
          Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
          Cartier Santos 100XL
          Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

I understand how you feel also, when one is not so comfortable, they tends to move less or talk less...

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
            It also happen to me b4 , didn't got any warning from the mods , now i tends to post lesser, haha , anything to ask , i know who to PM , safer , at least won't kena ban .

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              ohlins : u give so many infractions, u can remember who and which thread and which post meh?

u mean that 116520 has lao jiao status, dont need warning. straight away ban is it?
              more or less i have an idea.... and usually i check the profile before deciding ......

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
              you are mistaken.... you rec'd a warning instead of an infraction.... cheers

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
              maybe i just cant stand some ppl actions. anyway it over and yes and i agree it a great forum
              seriously every member has a choice...... it's not as if you are coerced to join a particular forum
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I make a remark on Samgmt's sale thread photo something like the next time i see his watches i got to wear my shade..almost a month later our dear Ohlins award me an infraction "Signature Rule Violation" no warning at all. Best part i didn't even realize its a sale thread,thought so i was at the gallery section. I PM ohlins,told him that was the first time i posted a remark on a sale thread not related to the sale of the item. And i personally know samgmt and i was just teasing him his blinging watches than i got this infraction from you. Given you my explanation,and what i got was a short "go by the book" PM reply. This has sadden me as a active old member here,and make me speak lesser and not participating much on the forum chats.As always i thought so this is a "friendly" forum,but the way how you have responded is so robotic and unfriendly.

Comment

ok... the fundamental issue is...

if one has infringed our rules and regulations, it is up to the mod team's discretion to take action in the form:

delete/removal of thread/post
                  warning
                  infraction
                  ban (temp / perm)

as to how the administer the system,

as stated in our rules posted in http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=12789, para 10 10. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete any thread or post not in keeping with forum guidelines at their discretion. The moderators reserve the right to revoke the posting privileges of any person or entity either temporarily or permanently. Revocations are within the sole discretion of the owner and moderators and are not subject to appeal or challenge.

the mod team will decide.

each infringement will be judged on a case-by-case basis to determine if a warning or infraction is warranted.

cheers....
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X