Suggestion : Garage Sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion : Garage Sections

Will the mod be considering creating another section under the sale portion for all the other brand of watches?

i was looking through the sale section earlier and realise so many ppl are posting brands other than Rolex. Being a Rolex forum, will it be good if there is a section solely for Rolex resale only?

Now each time i wanna see Rolex thread, must go through all the Omega, Marina etc etc..

haha. this shows how popular our sales forum is!
    wish list.

1. Franck Muller Casablanca XL
    2. Tag Heuer Carrera, not racing model
    3. IWC 5001

Comment

That's true...great suggestion you got there! Will discuss with the other mods about this !

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

no updates? it's really to see so many MM, Pam and other threads at the forum man..

Comment

Our boss...busy...haha...you see he hardly even post! haha

Comment

not a bad idea...will be better if only can see selling watches brand by brand...but mods have lot more work to do lo...

Comment

Originally posted by melfiz View Post
              not a bad idea...will be better if only can see selling watches brand by brand...but mods have lot more work to do lo...
              Well, just need to have another sub forum for sale of rolex that's all.

one that just sells rolex and no other brands.

now the sales forum really messy..

Comment

Sounds good..I will talk to louis about this..when I meet up with him

Comment

As newbie I do not want to be too impolite, but the garage & sales section seems to be occupied by a lot of people who actually belong in the commercial dealers section. They also make a sport of bumping or upping their ads so that within a matter of hours ads of real private sellers are down 4-5 pages...

Just my 0.02 SGD

Comment

Yep... the mods should move the sale threads by dealers into the private dealers category.

Will reinforce this with the mods.
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                      Yep... the mods should move the sale threads by dealers into the private dealers category.

Will reinforce this with the mods.
                      More work....hehehe...but more than willing to do it

Comment

Thanks, it would make the sales corner for the "real" private sellers and buyers a much more pleasant experience I should think.
                        Last edited by BasT; 04-09-08, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Yes well said. As the forum gain popularity, it make sense to create a dedicated sales section only for Rolex watches.

Comment

Feel that private dealers should conform to the rules for selling too:
                            Rules:
                            - All postings must include a price for each piece listed within.
                            - Do not post links to auctions.
                            - No Advertising of company brand, website, etc in the open forums.

Quite frustrating to see an item for sale, without price.

Comment

Agree with lolex kia...noted your suggestion!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X