Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 10 post to view sales forum, What is your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would suggest allowing responses in the "rolex" or "other watch" sections...

Comment

• kindly note that in the past, members were allowed to post replies in all other sections except garage.

it is noted that some commented that it is hard to post meaningful replies, other members had no issues in posting redundant posts that adds no value to the threads. as these posts do not add value, other members feedback that they scroll through pages of redundant posts. as such, members are now allowed to post in specific areas.

Originally posted by xand View Post
      I would suggest allowing responses in the "rolex" or "other watch" sections...
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Well, I guess it increases the noise in the specific areas, because it's now even tougher to post meaningful responses with a more limited pool of posts (realistically people registered in sgrolexclub.com to talk about watches ).

Nevermind, I'm almost there woohoo. Not that I even want to post in Garage - I want to be able to make new threads in "other watches"!

Thanks for hosting this, seems to be the most active Singapore watch forum...

Comment

• as mentioned, some people take effort to put up meaningful posts while others don't. you will noticed that there are a number of people who don't talk about watches but with the intention to do business.

Originally posted by xand View Post
          Well, I guess it increases the noise in the specific areas, because it's now even tougher to post meaningful responses with a more limited pool of posts (realistically people registered in sgrolexclub.com to talk about watches ).

Nevermind, I'm almost there woohoo. Not that I even want to post in Garage - I want to be able to make new threads in "other watches"!

Thanks for hosting this, seems to be the most active Singapore watch forum...
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• I don't know, until now, I still haven't reach the quota yet.

Comment

• i am also trying to accumulate my posts count..

Comment

• troublesome

Comment

• Hi all , just read up .

Min 11 post then can start view B/S . Mmm

Comment

• Hi, I don't see a "Reply" tab in general folder. only which folders can I clock 10 post except here?

Comment

• you were directed to 2 threads which i hope you read them.

one thread that you were directed to read is this one. there is also a thread for self help in latest announcement.

did you read properly or did you politely ignored to read?

the answer is in the thread under section "Why Can't I post messages/threads" point ii.

i would strongly suggest you read the thread again.

thank you.

Originally posted by Cre8tive View Post
                      Hi, I don't see a "Reply" tab in general folder. only which folders can I clock 10 post except here?

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

• I recently received an email from Ball Watch about their Photo Contest.

Without log in to SRC, I can access their Thread: “explore your world with ball”.

However, once logged in to SRC, I received below respond from SRC forum. LOL.

vBulletin Message

XXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                        1.You need to have a minimum of 10 post count before you can post items for sale. Kindly post 10 replies in other threads in non garage sections first. click here to read. Thank you.
                        2.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                        3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

• No idea on this reason..kindly look to fellow for enlightenment

Comment

• Hi everyone...hope someone can explain why there is a need for this?? Beats me..

Comment

• Exactly the same for me. Was able to get in long time ago...then suddenly..cannot do so.

Comment

• click self help link under latest announcement. the answers can be found there.

Originally posted by sahibman View Post
                                Hi everyone...hope someone can explain why there is a need for this?? Beats me..

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X