Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 10 post to view sales forum, What is your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agree

Comment

• Wow that new

Comment

• Hmm cant see much thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by firdaushorology View Post
          well atleast it is better than s w x forum... for almost 2 weeks since i last registered, i still couldnt post nor reply any thread... the mods are either sleeping or dead .. @_@
          yes I have the same problem as well despite having registered an account. *** tends to be much more hard to navigate ("messy") than SG-ROC. Hard to frivolously comment in the Kopi section but oh well...

Comment

• Yes, why?

Comment

• hey guys, sorry to hijack this thread as i can't open a thread of my own.
              Why i can't reply to thread or create a new thread in the sub forum "Other brands" ?

Comment

• you were directed to read 2 threads

1) forum rules and regulations
                2) advisory for members

it is likely that you politely ignored to read them and/or you did not read it carefully as the answers to your questions can be found under advisory for members. this thread can be found under the forum faq.

alternatively, you can click on the self help link under latest announcement.

Originally posted by drwatson View Post
                hey guys, sorry to hijack this thread as i can't open a thread of my own.
                Why i can't reply to thread or create a new thread in the sub forum "Other brands" ?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                  you were directed to read 2 threads

1) forum rules and regulations
                  2) advisory for members

it is likely that you politely ignored to read them and/or you did not read it carefully as the answers to your questions can be found under advisory for members. this thread can be found under the forum faq.

alternatively, you can click on the self help link under latest announcement.

Thank you

Comment

• Feedback

Maybe don't restrict Garage sales viewing to buyers, only restrict selling posts to members known/compliant with R&R/reliable/trusted?

Personally I only surf here when looking for a piece. The community here is good which I suppose means your controls imposed works for the better.

Comment

• users can still view the commercial sellers garage.

Originally posted by Malique View Post
                      Maybe don't restrict Garage sales viewing to buyers, only restrict selling posts to members known/compliant with R&R/reliable/trusted?

Personally I only surf here when looking for a piece. The community here is good which I suppose means your controls imposed works for the better.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Originally posted by Malique View Post

Bro, fully agree with you...

I had over 200 post and traded more than 30 watches for the past 5 years in this forum. Now still have to clock 10 post to even view.

Should be more flexiable in terms of viewing and can't post or open new thread...

Comment

• Somehow, it encourages people to post just for the sake of posting and this is what I am trying not to do to hit my 10 post count.

There should be some flexibility, like restricting the posting of hyperlink or image if the intention is to minimise bot posting. Isn't it tiring for the moderator(s) to approve all the moderated posts each day as well? :P

Comment

• thank you for your feedback.

restricting posting of hyperlink/image is primarily used to minimize bot users.

the purpose of 10 post count is not just to target bot posting.

there are members who goes to discussion threads to post 1 or 2 words post to increase post count. if 1 member does this, it is just 1 post, when 200 members does this, the thread will be full of 1 or 2 words post which makes the thread hard to read/follow.

Originally posted by caramellatte View Post
                            There should be some flexibility, like restricting the posting of hyperlink or image if the intention is to minimise bot posting. :P

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

• Originally posted by caramellatte View Post
                              Somehow, it encourages people to post just for the sake of posting and this is what I am trying not to do to hit my 10 post count.

There should be some flexibility, like restricting the posting of hyperlink or image if the intention is to minimise bot posting. Isn't it tiring for the moderator(s) to approve all the moderated posts each day as well? :P
                              Bro... thats the rule set hence all must follow loh... Me too are trying to hit my 10 post in order to view and sell my watch... lol

Comment

• Any Change with Forum rules?

Originally posted by kel38 View Post
                                Bro... thats the rule set hence all must follow loh... Me too are trying to hit my 10 post in order to view and sell my watch... lol
                                Hi,

Any moderator here that can help soften rule?

I have been inactive for a while due to preoccupation with other things, including having a new baby to family and now found out about this.

I agreed that this is forcing members to post unnecessary post just to clock 10 posts. Hope some of the moderator/s can consider softening this. Especially for long time member who has a long history but have not been active.

Thanks,

S40at

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X