Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 10 post to view sales forum, What is your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot read sale thread

Been in the forum for a while but really frustrating not to be able to read the sale posting.

Comment

• Still cannot read sale thread

I am still unable to read sale thread. So troublesome.

Comment

• i thought cannot post new threads only. cannot read sales also ah?

Comment

• I can't even clock 10 posts even if I want to bro...

Somehow I have been restricted to posting only here in the feedback section

Comment

• you can access the commercial sales garage.

Originally posted by wind2000 View Post
            Been in the forum for a while but really frustrating not to be able to read the sale posting.
            Originally posted by wind2000 View Post
            I am still unable to read sale thread. So troublesome.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• can access commercial garage

Originally posted by jmmmmm View Post
              i thought cannot post new threads only. cannot read sales also ah?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• you were directed to read 2 threads, one of which is advisory for members which advises members which sections to post. there is a title heading in red which clearly indicates where user can post replies.

you are not restricted to posting in member's section only.

Originally posted by Want2sellWatch View Post
                I can't even clock 10 posts even if I want to bro...

Somehow I have been restricted to posting only here in the feedback section

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

• Oh, I need to reply to existing thread before I can post on the site?

Oh, I need to reply to existing thread 10X, before I can post on the site?

Did I understand it correctly?

I was try to post some questions on the general forum, but can't find access to it.

Comment

• Hi

yes, you have to post to existing threads.

this is because in the past, new registered members want the easy way out by posting new threads which are of repeated content and end up many duplicated threads of same/similar content.

new registered members also posted replies such as up or similar content to threads which has content and other existing members feedback that they had to scroll through pages of posts which has just up.

as such, they suggested that new registered members be only allowed to posts in certain sections and certain threads.

Originally posted by huatleow View Post
                    Oh, I need to reply to existing thread 10X, before I can post on the site?

Did I understand it correctly?

I was try to post some questions on the general forum, but can't find access to it.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

• Been in the forum for a while but really frustrating not to be able to view the sale posting picture and pm for contact too.
                      Working hard for a GMT II this year

Comment

• it is noted that you have been a member since 2008 aka for 8 years minimum and you have only 4 posts including the one before this. do note that the garage section is a privilege for members who have contributed at least 10 posts as per stated in this thread.

you have benefited from the forum for the past 8 years, why not pay it forward by contributing your watch knowledge and share your
                        watch experience with other members especially the new members/public.

thank you in advance

Originally posted by rex07 View Post
                        Been in the forum for a while but really frustrating not to be able to view the sale posting picture and pm for contact too.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

• Hey guys. Wished I didn't have to post so much to view the private sales!!

Been lurking here but texting seller privately.. now I can't..

Comment

• why like that?

Originally posted by Furymole View Post
                            Hey guys. Wished I didn't have to post so much to view the private sales!!

Been lurking here but texting seller privately.. now I can't..
                            ...sighhh

Comment

• Oh wow, I didn't realize that

Comment

• The 10 post has been such a hassle! can't view my fav watches. Lol

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X