Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    kindly forward me the nick and/or thread in concern.

thank you.

Originally posted by raxx View Post
    Hi guys and girls, my friend was in the market for an IWC Top Gun and in Dec 2012 messaged a seller about his piece for sale. He exchanged sms and an email picture with this seller for the watch. They went to Richemont together to verify the watch, but Richemont said sorry they can't service the watch because it is not from IWC. They also said it was previously sent for verification before but failed as it is not from IWC. Basically it is a replica.

An extremely similar watch by the same seller, is again up for sale.

Though this watch may not be the same piece, and the previous sales thread closed, the fact is I'm worried that it may still be the/a replica piece and some person on this forum may get cheated. What is the correct way to handle this? I've flagged the post to moderators but it may not be quick enough, but at the same time I don't want to falsely accuse anyone.

My fellow forumers, please assist what is the best way to go about this?

In the meantime, please verify any pieces you may want to buy. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Hiroki
    replied
    Your info is good but if you may give full info than outstanding. Please put seller name, if not all IWC seller in trable right, and all IWC buyer worries and stop buying at SG roc.

Leave a comment:

• skydweller_sg
    replied
    can TS post the thread, photo of watch and id of seller (if still available) so that potential buyers can be warned

Leave a comment:

• toffeesthings
    replied
    Thanks for the heads-up bro, I got an idea of which piece it is...

Leave a comment:

• raxx
    started a topic Replica watch that is for sale

Replica watch that is for sale

Hi guys and girls, my friend was in the market for an IWC Top Gun and in Dec 2012 messaged a seller about his piece for sale. He exchanged sms and an email picture with this seller for the watch. They went to Richemont together to verify the watch, but Richemont said sorry they can't service the watch because it is not from IWC. They also said it was previously sent for verification before but failed as it is not from IWC. Basically it is a replica.

An extremely similar watch by the same seller, is again up for sale.

Though this watch may not be the same piece, and the previous sales thread closed, the fact is I'm worried that it may still be the/a replica piece and some person on this forum may get cheated. What is the correct way to handle this? I've flagged the post to moderators but it may not be quick enough, but at the same time I don't want to falsely accuse anyone.

My fellow forumers, please assist what is the best way to go about this?

In the meantime, please verify any pieces you may want to buy. Thank you.
    Last edited by raxx; 17-04-13, 10:44 AM.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X