Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bood123
    replied
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." (Socrates).
    Thus, keep accessing our skills and verified the product

Leave a comment:

• Hyundai8818
    replied
    Aiyoh
    Either real or zero

Leave a comment:

• pickled
    replied
    errr definitely not

Leave a comment:

• wind2000
    replied
    Is replica allowed

Hi

Is replica watches allowed in this forum?

Leave a comment:

• Johnboy
    replied
    Thank you so much

Leave a comment:

• DawnDaytona
    replied
    Always do a verification with the rsc etc if buying pre owned.

It's like a insurance, if u can spend few " k " why not $107.

And you can sleep better after spending that $107. It's the most well spent money ever. Lol

Leave a comment:

• asurda
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up

Leave a comment:

• EZ128
    replied
    4th post ...slowly slowly clock

Leave a comment:

• treegood
    replied
    the scary ones are the Franken. some even have franken 3135 movement inside.

Leave a comment:

• BankerBanker
    replied
    Originally posted by raxx View Post
    Hi guys and girls, my friend was in the market for an IWC Top Gun and in Dec 2012 messaged a seller about his piece for sale. He exchanged sms and an email picture with this seller for the watch. They went to Richemont together to verify the watch, but Richemont said sorry they can't service the watch because it is not from IWC. They also said it was previously sent for verification before but failed as it is not from IWC. Basically it is a replica.

An extremely similar watch by the same seller, is again up for sale.

Though this watch may not be the same piece, and the previous sales thread closed, the fact is I'm worried that it may still be the/a replica piece and some person on this forum may get cheated. What is the correct way to handle this? I've flagged the post to moderators but it may not be quick enough, but at the same time I don't want to falsely accuse anyone.

My fellow forumers, please assist what is the best way to go about this?

In the meantime, please verify any pieces you may want to buy. Thank you.

Facebook - label store sg

selling fakes

Leave a comment:

• dennischua13
    replied
    this is quite scary.

Leave a comment:

• Azarisk
    replied
    OMG. I bought couple of IWCs at the forum. Will need to verify those.

Leave a comment:

• louie
    replied
    Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
    Dear Triton and Raxx,
    I think what transpired probably went like this.
    Last December, the seller did not know his watch was fake and willingly got it verified.
    Upon realizing it was fake, he rightfully withdrew the sale, himself being the victim. As Bro Raxx & his friend felt that this was a reasonable course of action on the part of the seller, they decided not to pursue the matter and alert members in the forum.

As time passed by, the watch surfaced for sale again. Maybe it is the same watch as the seller just wants to offload it to another 'victim' or it could be a different watch, hence Bro Raxx felt he had to do what is necessary to warn fellow forum members to be careful and get the watch verified before purchase, am I right in this assessment, Bro Raxx?
    This incident is freaking me out, and amazingly seller is still a mystery? I came to know this only at this moment, i was looking into this section if it's appropriate to post an experience of a sale.

So there was a replica watch for sale here as a genuine, and did seller explained to the forum owners..?

Leave a comment:

• chiu_peow
    replied
    First I would like to thank you for this alert, though I roughly think which seller you are referring to.

Few thought provoking started to appear

You are raising this alert because another similar watch appeared. Does this mean you are only saying this particular watch can be fake but other watches are real?

Any reason for you to lead you to think that this watch the seller is selling is also fake? any tell tale signs like serial number?

This is serious allegations which affect directly the seller and the forum indirectly?

Hi guys and girls, my friend was in the market for an IWC Top Gun and in Dec 2012 messaged a seller about his piece for sale. He exchanged sms and an email picture with this seller for the watch. They went to Richemont together to verify the watch, but Richemont said sorry they can't service the watch because it is not from IWC. They also said it was previously sent for verification before but failed as it is not from IWC. Basically it is a replica.

An extremely similar watch by the same seller, is again up for sale.

In the meantime, please verify any pieces you may want to buy. Thank you.
    Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
    Dear Triton and Raxx,
    I think what transpired probably went like this.
    Last December, the seller did not know his watch was fake and willingly got it verified.
    Upon realizing it was fake, he rightfully withdrew the sale, himself being the victim. As Bro Raxx & his friend felt that this was a reasonable course of action on the part of the seller, they decided not to pursue the matter and alert members in the forum.

As time passed by, the watch surfaced for sale again. Maybe it is the same watch as the seller just wants to offload it to another 'victim' or it could be a different watch, hence Bro Raxx felt he had to do what is necessary to warn fellow forum members to be careful and get the watch verified before purchase, am I right in this assessment, Bro Raxx?
    Thanks bro Toffeesthings, it is exactly what has transpired.

Leave a comment:

• raxx
    replied
    Thanks bro Toffeesthings, it is exactly what has transpired.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X