• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice watch!

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      I got it at $6.5K. Great price
      good price for a great watch. pre-own or new???

Comment

think it is new.....

im looking @ the minute repeater of IWC or breguet
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          think it is new.....

im looking @ the minute repeater of IWC or breguet
          Bro, it's pre-owned. New one retails at $11K and costs more than $8K after discount.

Condition of the watch is great. Almost like unworn
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Really nice watch. Good deal too, congrats.

The 2 IWCs that caught my eyes are the 7 days power reserve IW500107 & the Big Pilot IW500401.
            Pam 232
            Pam 164
            Pam 49

Comment

Condition of the watch is great. Almost like unworn
              yeah. previous owner(s) took care of it well.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

hi minusplus,

u got urself a great watch ! Where did u get this watch ? 6.5k is a such a good price to pay for such a good watch !

Envy u ....

Comment

Originally posted by chows99 View Post
                  hi minusplus,

u got urself a great watch ! Where did u get this watch ? 6.5k is a such a good price to pay for such a good watch !

Envy u ....
                  I got it from a watch collector friend of mine. Bro, don't worry man. I'm sure you'll own a better watch one day!

Comment

Thank you for all your compliments on my new IWC Portuguese. For those friends who wish to know more about IWC when you decide to own one in future, pls do not hesitate to approach me. We can share experiences and knowledge.

I'm almost certain that my passion and interest in collecting watches will not end here. This is an expensive hobby but it's most satisfying and it has been inspiring me to work even harder to buy better ones. After all, everybody needs some indulgence, don't we?

Comment

Bro Minusplus,

Great luck you have landing your piece.. For me I hope to get the 500107/500109 one day. Prefer the 500107 more as I feel the whiteface blue dial is very classic. I wonder how much is that retailing now..

Anybody selling it let me know. Must be in good condition, box and paper.. cheers...

Maybe bro Chrispie99 can advice me how much his friend can offer vide his contact...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                      - GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                        Bro Minusplus,

Great luck you have landing your piece.. For me I hope to get the 500107/500109 one day. Prefer the 500107 more as I feel the whiteface blue dial is very classic. I wonder how much is that retailing now..

Anybody selling it let me know. Must be in good condition, box and paper.. cheers...

Maybe bro Chrispie99 can advice me how much his friend can offer vide his contact...
                        Thanks for the compliment bro. The fact that the IWC Portuguese appeals to you shows that you have great taste . The 5001s are also elegant dress watches. Hope that you can get one soon!

Comment

IWC was the first watch I liked very much some many years ago. But the recent models just does not appeal to me anymore...

Except is the Ingineur chrono AMG which is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
                            IWC was the first watch I liked very much some many years ago. But the recent models just does not appeal to me anymore...

Except is the Ingineur chrono AMG which is really nice.
                            portuguese collection also does not appeal?

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
                              IWC was the first watch I liked very much some many years ago
                              Which one? You shld check out the Portuguese bro. Hold one on your hands, scrutinise it. Then put on your wrist. You'll fall in love with it

Comment

Which one? You shld check out the Portuguese bro. Hold one on your hands, scrutinise it. Then put on your wrist. You'll fall in love with it
                                cannot agree more. the perpetual calendar and minute repeater..........

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X