Tonite take picture new toy .
    1675/16610/116234/78240
    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
    Hublot BB ASF
    PAM 104J
    Sinn 903 H2
    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
      i suggest u open a thread in gallery and post all your pictures there. easier to view also. however, do remeber to re-size your pictures to appropriate size
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
        wah seh. u very rich hor, buy so many watch suddenly?
        d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

Originally posted by carrot^ View Post
          wah seh. u very rich hor, buy so many watch suddenly?
          Carrot dun tell darkie,

I steal from diamond fund to buy one . Now diamond fund liao liao .
          1675/16610/116234/78240
          Hublot BB ASF
          PAM 104J
          Sinn 903 H2
          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            i suggest u open a thread in gallery and post all your pictures there. easier to view also. however, do remeber to re-size your pictures to appropriate size
            Hi triton,
            `
            I hope i am right in the below assumptions . Do correct me if wrong .

1.The sub-threads in the other watches is meant for the different brands for easier consolidation and searching of new info by brands .

2.If i opened a thread in the gallery of few pages with all the different brands ,wouldn't it be irritating for new users to search for info on any particular brands and need to go through all pages to find out the brand that they need info of is not in that thread ??

3.I believe a lot of members here do own VC/FM/AP . But they do not want to start the ball rolling and afraid of being robbed during outings if they post some of their watches . By posting the different watches to the individual brands i am trying to cultivate this group of people eagerness into contributing more and making this forum more interesting .

4.I believe Rolex do not come out with new models as fast as other brands and thus not much news about new models . The only way to get people to come back often is by creating new areas of interest for them .

5.I will resize my future pictures .
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

Ok

Sinn 903h2 LE220 pcs

Singapore left 2more pcs .

1675/16610/116234/78240
              Hublot BB ASF
              PAM 104J
              Sinn 903 H2
              Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

Wooo... damage for this ?... looks abit like Breitling navitimer..
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                  Wooo... damage for this ?... looks abit like Breitling navitimer..
                  List Price $6900 . The view from back of the watch is in my avatar .

And i find fav. trend in some watch makers to have see through back casing .
                  1675/16610/116234/78240
                  Hublot BB ASF
                  PAM 104J
                  Sinn 903 H2
                  Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

Louis ,

It's better and cheaper than navitimer as stated in the below webby .

I only got the watch . Boxes/accessories will collect from them later as my sales went to another outlet to show me the H2 .

The Sinn H2 is designed as part of the Sinn 903 series, which means it's a professional pilot's watch. By using the external crown at 8 to rotate the inner bezel, many calculations are possible, including speed, rates of ascent and descent, distances, and fuel consumption.

The dial is an anthracite coal matte color and is galvanized. The dial color contrasts nicely with the subdials which a are jet black in color. Features include complete chronograph functions with hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds with stop seconds.

Sapphire crystal on both sides (slightly domed on front) with decorated movement. This watch is water resistant to 100 meters.

We are down to the final pieces in this limited edition of 220 pieces from Sinn, featuring the Lemania 1872 hand winding movement.

To build this limited series watch, Sinn started with the famed Lemania 1872 hand winding chronograph movement which was first released in 1969. This watch is a collectors' item, as the availability of the Lemania 1872 movements is quite limited, and is noted by watch enthusiasts as one of the best designed and built chronograph movements. We fully expect the demand for this series to go the way of the EZM1, EZM2, EZM4 and 142 series once the supply of movements is depleted.

As one would expect on a limited Sinn release, the new 903 H2 comes in an elaborate leather packaging. Included with the watch are both a stainless steel bracelet, calf leather strap, Sinn strap/bracelet tool, and an additional set of spring bars.

http://www.wristwatchreview.com/2006...the-navitimer/
                    1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

saw this @ HG today. too complicated. however, they got some new edition. looks interesting.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

well of the new models announced, the u1000 chrono is the most impressive.....

although pics not yet available, the features are great....
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Have developed a liking for SINN lately. Somehow feels that the Germans might make this big one day, slowly, as SINN is gaining popularity in recent yrs. Eyeing on one of the following pieces:

SINN 103 UTC ti
                          SINN 144 GMT ti
                          SINN 503
                          SINN Regulator

Anyone here has any comments on these pieces? If you have one piece to sell, pls PM me also

Thanks
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                            Have developed a liking for SINN lately. Somehow feels that the Germans might make this big one day, slowly, as SINN is gaining popularity in recent yrs. Eyeing on one of the following pieces:

SINN 103 UTC ti
                            SINN 144 GMT ti
                            SINN 503
                            SINN Regulator

Anyone here has any comments on these pieces? If you have one piece to sell, pls PM me also

Thanks
                            Then time to 'invest' in 1 ?.. POISON..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                              Then time to 'invest' in 1 ?.. POISON..
                              Doing the necessary research now. Got the virus from one of my friends...
                              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

*mumbling*

See no evil, hear no evil, touch no evil.....

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X