Sinn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Problem is I don't even know whether shld I in the first place consider Sinn ahead of other options. I've quite a few watches in mind... Not just Sinn, though I like it very much. But others I also like very much. $$$ is limited else I'll buy everything. hahah
    what other are you considering......
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      what other are you considering......
      OT a bit: Sinn 103 Ti, Sinn 144, Sinn 503, Rolex Exp II, Rolex YM, Tutima Chrono Fx, IWC Regulator, etc etc

Not exactly all in the same class but all smiles at me. haha
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

OT a bit: Sinn 103 Ti, Sinn 144, Sinn 503, Rolex Exp II, Rolex YM, Tutima Chrono Fx, IWC Regulator, etc etc

what is ur budget? maybe with budget out, u can isolate. also since u yet to own a sinn, maybe can consider sinn first. it depends on how you like your watch collection to be. establish the goals, then can work towards it. also make decision making easier.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Nice pics. Poison liao... Jialat

Hahaha....

It was an interesting thread, so i thought id share..

Comment

what is ur budget? maybe with budget out, u can isolate. also since u yet to own a sinn, maybe can consider sinn first. it depends on how you like your watch collection to be. establish the goals, then can work towards it. also make decision making easier.
            Still can afford to buy one lah. But only one, esp those more high end ones. That's why must select properly you see...

Comment

Still can afford to buy one lah. But only one, esp those more high end ones. That's why must select properly you see...
              think you kena poison too deep liao. 1 high end one will not cure you. u will get one lower end.

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

think you kena poison too deep liao. 1 high end one will not cure you. u will get one lower end.
                I realise the more you read up and research on watches, the deeper is the poison. After a while, every watch seems to smile at you...

Comment

ok. was @ hour glass this afternoon. saw the 'improved' look regulateur
                  it is a black face with luminous hands and markers.

the 2 sub dials are marked differently from the first batch.

the face circumference with markers are now replaced with numerals markers instead.

hopefully tonight can post a 'badly' taken picture with hp. now in office.

the list price is about 5500. cannot recall the exact price.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

ok. was @ hour glass this afternoon. saw the 'improved' look regulateur
                    it is a black face with luminous hands and markers.

the 2 sub dials are marked differently from the first batch.

the face circumference with markers are now replaced with numerals markers instead.

hopefully tonight can post a 'badly' taken picture with hp. now in office.

the list price is about 5500. cannot recall the exact price.
                    It really looks better? Thought the old one (the one with brown hands) was pretty cool

Comment

Ask ten people and you'd get ten different opinions. It would be nice if you can have them all, but life is not fair.

Just go for your first love.
                      'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

Originally posted by Henry T View Post
                        Ask ten people and you'd get ten different opinions. It would be nice if you can have them all, but life is not fair.

Just go for your first love.
                        I like SINN Titanium watches. Looks good and feels extremely comfortable on the wrist

Comment

I like the 757 UTC

Thinking of getting it. HG quoted me $3350. wat do u all think?
                          (Big Watch Siao)
                          BALL
                          Rolex
                          Panerai
                          Omega
                          Cartier
                          Panerai
                          IWC

Comment

It really looks better? Thought the old one (the one with brown hands) was pretty cool
                            personally i prefer the first generation design. more class.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by Minority View Post
                              I like the 757 UTC

SWEE !
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Minority View Post
                                I like the 757 UTC

i like the new size..... and the bezel is pretty cool......

one minor minor comment only... i find the hour markers too long and min tracks too thick...... making the dial just a little bit too busy......

overall a very nice watch.......
                                Last edited by ohlins; 09-01-08, 11:25 PM.
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X