Happy Sport - Can refund?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    sometimes even if you get overhaul, no use, because your mind tells you that the piece is "defect" and not "original"
    True...

Originally posted by Hary View Post
    Often the watch companies do not offer refund policy. Thumbs up to Chopard for this excellent service
    They should if their watches command a no discount policy and its a LE

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    So when you get your money back, go buy a Rolex instead!
    SRC is bad dealer !

Comment

Often the watch companies do not offer refund policy. Thumbs up to Chopard for this excellent service
      the service was not excellent lah. the assistant manager was good, but the manager erm... ok i kinda got the drift that 4K is nothing to her company, which is probably true. Nuff said. ( i may say more when the money is back in my hands! but not now)

Frankly if u paid 4K for a quartz watch, and this happened, would anyone in this esteemed watch forum demand anything less than a full refund? u mean some one here can accept another model in this series, knowing that its twin's crown dropped out on day 1? got pride or not?
      Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

Sometimes you need to "accept" your choice of purchase but keep in mind that if such sh*t thing happen, there will be no repeat customers....

BTW, why you have to wait for your refund???

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
        the service was not excellent lah. the assistant manager was good, but the manager erm... ok i kinda got the drift that 4K is nothing to her company, which is probably true. Nuff said. ( i may say more when the money is back in my hands! but not now)

Frankly if u paid 4K for a quartz watch, and this happened, would anyone in this esteemed watch forum demand anything less than a full refund? u mean some one here can accept another model in this series, knowing that its twin's crown dropped out on day 1? got pride or not?

Comment

Agreed...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

talk about a service society..... you guys have a long way to go IMO. Coming from another prospective view.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Also may I ask you how many MANAGERS are there in such a small shop???
              deputy manager, manager (lady?), assist manager, .......

Comment

I went there twice and all of the staffs treated me very nice...even though I was in an old Ts, bermudas and slippers...showed me all the watches I showed interest. No attitude or air from any other staffs. Just my opinion.
                Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
                Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
                Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
                Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
                Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                Omega SeaMaster
                Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  talk about a service society..... you guys have a long way to go IMO. Coming from another prospective view.
                  I think the service level in Singapore have inproved tremendously. It is the way some people behave obnoxiously that really turned sales staffs off.
                  Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
                  Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
                  Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
                  Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
                  Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                  Omega SeaMaster
                  Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

hopefully full refund

anyway i will get my money back soon relatively hassle free
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i think due to certain reasons, they have no choice but to offer refund. and hopefully this serial number 2 is not being sold after repair in another market.

one possible reason is that i dont think owner of the watch wanted a repair because psychological, the brand new watch was broken within such a short period of time.

another possible reason is that since it is a number edition and the owner chose number 2, they cannot get another number 2 piece out unless owner willing to choose another serial number provided they have in stock.

i think i have shared a story on hublot about manufacture defect before. i also encountered Moser watch being damaged just seconds before i intended to purchase.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

You're RIGHT!
                        Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
                        I think the service level in Singapore have inproved tremendously. It is the way some people behave obnoxiously that really turned sales staffs off.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
                          gov't i agree has improved, but private sector still got some way to go. Of course, in any industry, you will get the good,bad and ugly. Just your luck which one you have chosen(or rather which one served you).
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X