No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Taiwan is nice. and we speak the language. I heard the clubs are very happening.

Seems like Ball watches have a very good price in Taiwan. Does it comes with 2 yr international warranty too? hmm.
    (Big Watch Siao)
    BALL
    Rolex
    Panerai
    Omega
    Cartier
    Panerai
    IWC

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
      they hv NT red 12 oclock ?
      nope didnt see NT red @ 12 o'clock.

Comment

• Hi Bros, thanks. I was told it comes two years international warranty but I am yet to receive any notification from the AD.
        I visit Taiwan every years (just before CNY) not for gals but for foods

Comment

• Originally posted by Ah_Mong View Post
          Hi Bros, thanks. I was told it comes two years international warranty but I am yet to receive any notification from the AD.
          I visit Taiwan every years (just before CNY) not for gals but for foods
          U just gave urself away...hahaha..LOL! I dun believe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Seriously.. i also dun believe...
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Hmmm...2.8k at least for a pulsemaster sigh might as well check my pulse using my normal watch. Hahaha....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Minority View Post
                Oh Taiwan is nice. and we speak the language. I heard the clubs are very happening.

Seems like Ball watches have a very good price in Taiwan. Does it comes with 2 yr international warranty too? hmm.
                Yeah. The clubs are super happening, esp those in Tainan. The chicks are hot!

Been there couple of times but never know that BALL is cheap there
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                  Yeah. The clubs are super happening, esp those in Tainan. The chicks are hot!

Been there couple of times but never know that BALL is cheap there
                  acutally hor, singapore provide good pricing for ball watch leh, the discount also not too bad... eg... sg ball NT = S$2k, usa usd$1799...somemore hor they dont offer good discount... there's of cos other brands tht actually much cheaper here thn overseas...

Comment

• Anyone know the price of an engineer master II tmt in Singapore? Thinking of getting one.

http://www.jurawatches.co.uk/watch.a...geViewer262630

Comment

• Doubt you can get it anymore since it is a ltd edition. Was listed $4500 (price yet to discount).

Comment

• sci70716, i think should be able to get 20 to 25% discount...

Ongkmeng & minority bro... sorry, dont 1 to hijack the other thread... hehee..as for your Q... anyway, the hydrocarbon series comes with diff movt.... but my hydro tit tmt LE did stop on me twice. maybe cos i didnt wind enough .. not sure...as for the choronmeter, i hv yet to hv any wrist time. So far NT the best!
                        Last edited by pet; 19-03-08, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• I believe there's not as much discount for this model as compared to the rest. This is a limited edition model and is one of the more expensive Ball watch. Believe its cheaper in HK (if u can only get 25% here) as i enquired for one of the forum member here on my last trip.

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
                          Anyone know the price of an engineer master II tmt in Singapore? Thinking of getting one.

http://www.jurawatches.co.uk/watch.a...geViewer262630
                          Last edited by sys12345; 19-03-08, 07:05 PM.
                          sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                            sci70716, i think should be able to get 20 to 25% discount...

Ongkmeng & minority bro... sorry, dont 1 to hijack the other thread... hehee..as for your Q... anyway, the hydrocarbon series comes with diff movt.... but my hydro tit tmt LE did stop on me twice. maybe cos i didnt wind enough .. not sure...as for the choronmeter, i hv yet to hv any wrist time. So far NT the best!
                            All automatic watches need to be worn or wind to get it going ... I wear my hydrocarbon everyday, so far no problem leh.

Most of the hydrocarbon uses the work-horse ETA, so can't be too bad meh.

http://www.chronometrie.com/eta2892/eta2892.html
                            Last edited by ongkmeng; 19-03-08, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ongkmeng View Post
                              All automatic watches need to be worn or wind to get it going ... I wear my hydrocarbon everyday, so far no problem leh.

Most of the hydrocarbon uses the work-horse ETA, so can't be too bad meh.

http://www.chronometrie.com/eta2892/eta2892.html
                              i did wear leh, but still stop, think never wind enough... anyway, my 1 not the 2892...

Comment

• Ball Calibers

Ball Calibers

9018: The TMT movement, base ETA 2892, -40° temperature endurance + mechanical thermometer that ranges from -35 to 45°C

9035: GMT Power Reserve used on the Trainmaster & Conductor series(sold out), 48 hours power reserve

651: Dual Time and Big Date, used on the Trainmaster series.

968: Central Moon Phase, base ETA 2836, used on the Engineer Master series

250: Single-button Chronograph, base ETA 7750, used on the Trainmaster series

350: Single-button Chronograph + Linear Triple Date, base ETA 7750, used on the Trainmaster series

351: Chronograph + Linear Triple Date, base ETA 7750, used on the Trainmaster series

197: Linear Power Reserve, base ETA 2897, used on the Trainmaster series

124: The Night Train movement, UMT + Date warning system, base ETA 2824, used on the Fireman series

293: UMT, dual 12 hour hands + Date warning system, base ETA 2893, used on the Trainmaster series

2050: The Cannonball Movement, 45-minute chronograph with 2 subdials and date at 12 o'clock, base ETA 2824, used on the Trainmaster series
                                1675/16610/116234/78240
                                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                                Hublot BB ASF
                                PAM 104J
                                Sinn 903 H2
                                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X