Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by triton View Post
    rolex explorer II right?
    no...hahahhaa... rolex i always put on hold one .. hahhaa... cos if really dont hv, can always pick up pre-own 1s ( so many in the market, which of cos hv yet to do it ).... u get good price on dayt, okie, on! hee

anyway, i like the ano prof, not bad ... but kanna F by CO, say the price = the ex2

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
      no...hahahhaa... rolex i always put on hold one .. hahhaa... cos if really dont hv, can always pick up pre-own 1s ( so many in the market, which of cos hv yet to do it ).... u get good price on dayt, okie, on! hee

anyway, i like the ano prof, not bad ... but kanna F by CO, say the price = the ex2
      haha....u tell her half price liao leh......
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

16k = total ball watches lah. of which only 2 of them pick up this year ( which is only $2288 nai )

the first 3 months; i pick up, 3 ano, 2 tuti, 1 juventus, 1 jeanrichard, 1 ML, 2 Ball ... hehehe... Kanna F by CO for buying cheapo watch... hahaha... so the next one must spend more or a rolex, CO thn wont F
        Pet, the way you 'pick up' watches, is like I pick up pebbles from the beach. Hahaha.
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
          pet, u need godson bor? i volunteer....i'll take some of your balls to lighten up your weight/burden....

hahaaa
          wow lau.... u! hahahha... u dont need lah....

maybe u can try a sugar mummy ... hahahhaa

Originally posted by triton View Post
          haha....u tell her half price liao leh......
          ya loh... dunno wht to tell her leh...

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          Pet, the way you 'pick up' watches, is like I pick up pebbles from the beach. Hahaha.
          actually, buying watches, i very ay loon 1... always tell myself, there's always another time... dont really go shop for watches, but sometimes, offer come in, too good, i L L also got to jump loh... hahhaa

so far the 10 brand new 2008 watches was cos:

1). 3 ano, ( 2 Thru Triton AD ). half price & abv... ( LL, also must jump ).
          2). 2 Tuti LE, (thru MP) the eurofighter LE was at very attractive price. The chrono ( 80LE ) also limited to jp nai ... hee... ( always like tuti, but spore hard to find; last yr, most of the time i was wearing a tuti braclet ), current 2 tht i go frm MP lobang, 1 gv wife leow, the other 1 leather strap, in drawer.. hehee
          3). ML, ( Triton, u were there to ask abt list too ), 7+K list, after discount 5.1k.... with another more thn 40% off from discounted price (dont pickup also boey loon ) ...
          4). juventus, white dial 200pcs LE, ( got a black 1, see this white 1 on net, Boey loon, wnt to make it a pair )
          5). the 2 balls, wanted the red 12 oclock lumi NT ( cos i like the green 12 oclock lumi alot ), was looking but didnt go shopping, happen to be at a mall, i ask them to order for me + the 43mm ( cos i wnt the strap and also it's a white dial ) ... hehehe

usually, i wont get so many in 3 mths 1 lah ... i slowly slowly 1.. but cos of the abv reasons... boey tarhan ...

Comment

• wow! brudder you are my idol!!!

Originally posted by pet View Post
            wow lau.... u! hahahha... u dont need lah....

maybe u can try a sugar mummy ... hahahhaa

ya loh... dunno wht to tell her leh...

actually, buying watches, i very ay loon 1... always tell myself, there's always another time... dont really go shop for watches, but sometimes, offer come in, too good, i L L also got to jump loh... hahhaa

so far the 10 brand new 2008 watches was cos:

1). 3 ano, ( 2 Thru Triton AD ). half price & abv... ( LL, also must jump ).
            2). 2 Tuti LE, (thru MP) the eurofighter LE was at very attractive price. The chrono ( 80LE ) also limited to jp nai ... hee... ( always like tuti, but spore hard to find; last yr, most of the time i was wearing a tuti braclet ), current 2 tht i go frm MP lobang, 1 gv wife leow, the other 1 leather strap, in drawer.. hehee
            3). ML, ( Triton, u were there to ask abt list too ), 7+K list, after discount 5.1k.... with another more thn 40% off from discounted price (dont pickup also boey loon ) ...
            4). juventus, white dial 200pcs LE, ( got a black 1, see this white 1 on net, Boey loon, wnt to make it a pair )
            5). the 2 balls, wanted the red 12 oclock lumi NT ( cos i like the green 12 oclock lumi alot ), was looking but didnt go shopping, happen to be at a mall, i ask them to order for me + the 43mm ( cos i wnt the strap and also it's a white dial ) ... hehehe

usually, i wont get so many in 3 mths 1 lah ... i slowly slowly 1.. but cos of the abv reasons... boey tarhan ...

Comment

• Originally posted by pingpong View Post
              wow! brudder you are my idol!!!

me ??? why... me very idle 1... hehhee

welcome to ball thread.. pinpong... hahaha... also a kind of ball hor ...

Comment

*kowtow* every 3 steps i take....you're my "Xing"/God of Balls! haahahaa
                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                Audemars Piguet ROO
                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                Panerai 270
                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                Rolex 116610LV
                Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• haha thanks

you very the hardworking liao...

aiyah.. if only my pingpong ball can wear on wrist like the real BALL or Rollie...

this forum is poisonous... now where is my rollie? keke

Originally posted by pet View Post

Comment

i kanna F by CO already lah ... pick up so many cheapo watch in 2008 leow .... All becos of u guys lah !!!
                    Ok no cheapo watch

Buy hublot
                    1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• whats the consensus on the Engineer II Ohio - Steel $1450 with black calf strap? Does the strap comes on a deployant clasp? I saw Pet's price list and it was retailing at $1450. How much of a discount can one expect? Playing with the idea of perhaps getting it for daily work wear..
                      Last edited by Taurus75; 25-03-08, 12:25 AM.
                      HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                      REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                        whats the consensus on the Engineer II Ohio - Steel $1450 with black calf strap? Does the strap comes on a deployant clasp? I saw Pet's price list and it was retailing at $1450. How much of a discount can one expect? Playing with the idea of perhaps getting it for daily work wear..
                        heres a "borrowed" wristshot of a owner taken from timezone and I think at 38mm, it looks like a good wear
                        Attached Files
                        HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                        REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• ah Pet ah.... I was telling James... Maybe u shld have a Private garage sale at yr place... Kekekke if tat happens hor, must give special pass hor...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                          - GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                            haha thanks

you very the hardworking liao...

aiyah.. if only my pingpong ball can wear on wrist like the real BALL or Rollie...

this forum is poisonous... now where is my rollie? keke
                            ya loh, welcome to sg-roc, bros here all very friendly 1... wnt rollie, can start asking from the mods, esp darkie ... hahahahhaha I keep 'advert' for him, later he will come hantham me leow ...

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                            Ok no cheapo watch

Buy hublot
                            heehee... tht 1 nice...
                            i think any watch i buy, my CO also scold 1 lah... except 2 brands, no scold nai.

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                            whats the consensus on the Engineer II Ohio - Steel $1450 with black calf strap? Does the strap comes on a deployant clasp? I saw Pet's price list and it was retailing at $1450. How much of a discount can one expect? Playing with the idea of perhaps getting it for daily work wear..
                            last wk, price still the same as 2007... discount of 25% & abv is not a problem... might wnt to check with other bros in regards to best discount

i think it's with clasp, cos was referring bck to the list i type out... their pricing is calf ( the cheapest ), thn followed by croc leather... they most ex are croc folding & steel ( but price same ).

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                            ah Pet ah.... I was telling James... Maybe u shld have a Private garage sale at yr place... Kekekke if tat happens hor, must give special pass hor...
                            aiya.. . me collection only alittle bit nai lah

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                              ah Pet ah.... I was telling James... Maybe u shld have a Private garage sale at yr place... Kekekke if tat happens hor, must give special pass hor...
                              yeah..private invitation only...unlike THG sale...this one very exclusive one....hahhaaa
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• I still waiting for pet's pass.....and if got any FOC watch for me bo..

Aside to Taurus75... the usual discount 1 can get from the ADs for non LE Ball watch is around 20-25%... but can still squeeze till 30% if u push further (Dependant on your SA)...
                                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X