Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PITA Oceana

Originally posted by hellboy View Post
    i agree with Bro Visvim on the logo...it's a nice timeless logo with simple font but the type face and letter case can be pushed further...

also the colours (it could be a patriotic reason) on the pivot; though adds a refreshing splash to an otherwise simple looking dial, could have been better thought of in terms of shape, design and placement

but i must say the idea & concept of this watch is really quite cool...having no winding crown means the watch is 100% waterproof and pressure resistant, with no weak link whatsoever

if i'm not wrong, when worn on the wrist, the two ends of the rubber strap at the lugs, act as a stopper to prevent any accidental adjustments to the time...even though it is quite unlikely that accidents like that can happen but it's nice to know that safety details are well thought of besides aesthetics

5000m is definitely over engineering but it's a nice feeling to know that a PITA can go deeper than DSSD even though most, if not all of us, would probably only dive to bed ...unless some of us are certified divers

maybe can look forward to PITA doing 10000m?
    Hi Hellboy,
    on the pivot (if I understand you correctly), here's the explanation from Ariel Adams.
    http://www.ablogtoread.com/pita-barc...s-looks-great/

"One of the best parts if the special three pointed star seconds hand. It is supposed to have a "chromatic depth" meter. Which would lead me to believe that it can tell how deep you are via some type of color change"

cool huh

BTW, yellow is supposedly the last colour one sees under the water before it's all black..

Comment

PITA watch price list

i have just received information from Red Army Watches on the price list of PITA watch

Ocean Titanium 2011 Edition (99 units) 2000m - €4475
      Ocean Titanium 2011 Edition (99 units) 5000m - €4950
      Ocean 18ct Gold Edition 2011 (5 units) 2000m - €26900
      Minimal 18ct Gold [one hand] - €11100
      Minimal 18ct Gold [hour & minute hand] - €13600
      Carousel 12h 18ct Gold [one hand] - €14100
      Carousel 1h 18ct Gold [hour & minute hand] - €16500
      Sol y Luna 18 ct Gold - €19800
      Molinos 18ct Gold with index Rubies or Sapphire - €22900
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

just placed order with RAW for the Oceana 5000m

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X