SIHH Report 2009 -2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIHH 2011 Panerai P3000 Movement

Was doing some study on the web for my next pam purchase and came across this:

http://basel.watchprosite.com/?show=...&ti=667601&s=0

Found it interesting and dunno if anyone has posted it before.

Comment

• This new movement will potentially replace the current OP II calibre movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1000g View Post
        Was doing some study on the web for my next pam purchase and came across this:

http://basel.watchprosite.com/?show=...&ti=667601&s=0

Found it interesting and dunno if anyone has posted it before.

Yes, it was posted back some time ago, there are few interesting models out soon. Just be patience.

Comment

• Wow, that cool.

Comment

• Very nice looking movement!
            1 3 5
            ├┼┼╕
            2 4 6 R

Comment

• New ROOs from SIHH 2011

AP changed their regular production ROOs this year... firstly, the case size is officially listed at 44mm and not 42mm (well they always look 44mm to me)....the bezel is now ceramic...... the pusher and crown guard is also changed to the RB LE design.. there is also a display case back..... lastly... no more numbers... all straight pointers... not sure if this is what it will be for ROOs now.. anyway, enjoy the pics
              (Source: http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...=5481414&rid=0)

1. Steel case with black ceramic bezel - Ref. 26400SO.OO.A002CA.01
              2. Forged carbon case with black ceramic bezel Ref. 26400AU.OO.A002CA.01
              3. 18 karat pink gold with black ceramic bezel Ref. 26400RO.OO.A002CA.01

1. Steel case...

Pushpiece and crown guards are in steel, secured to the case with four visible screws...

The pushers are made of two parts, with black ceramic caps...

The dial and hands have also been subtly updated, with an aesthetic matching the new case profile...

Comment

• Part 2

2. Forged carbon case...

Pushpiece and crown guards in titanium for the forged carbon model...

Titanium strap fastening studs...

Comment

• Part 3

3. Rose gold case...

Guards in rose gold...

Comment

• Part 4 - What is a AP ROO release without a LE... who else but for ex-Governator

RO Offshore Schwarzenegger The Legacy Chronograph

The final Schwarzenegger limited edition model, it's the first AP to use a case center and bezel in black ceramic. The ceramic surfaces are finished to AP's standards, requiring new processes due to the increased hardness of the material. The hexagonal screws on the bezel, caseback, tops of the pusher guards, and "applied inserts" (as referred to by AP) are all bead-blasted titanium, while the pushers and hour numerals and markers are 18 karat rose gold. The case measures 48 mm in diameter, with a thickness of 14.1 mm.

Note the attachment of the strap to the case - gone are the fastening studs, harkening back to the days of the first Schwarzenegger limited edition, the End of Days...

Comment

• Lastly.. the exclusive ROO... what i call.. "to see and admire... never to own" model

RO Offshore Selfwinding Tourbillon Chronograph
                      Featuring an all-new, 100% in-house designed and manufactured integrated column-wheel chronograph, cal. 2897, inspired by a chronograph design used in AP's vintage, high-end chronograph pocket watches. A ball-bearing mounted rotor rotates around the circumference of the movement to wind the watch. It features a tourbillon with free-sprung balance and a hairspring with a Phillips terminal curve. The case, measuring 44 mm by 14mm (nearly the same as the new Offshores), is made of forged carbon, fitted with a ceramic bezel.

The crown side of the profile is identical to the forged carbon regular Offshore Chronograph photographed above.

The architecture and finishing of the movement are stunning. Note the column wheel and S-shaped lever near 6 o'clock that engages the chronograph function...

Comment

• RB LE ROO lovers.. but can never find one with a reasonable price tag.....this is as close as you can get to the RB.... staring saving.. or start waiting if u need not save...but i have a feeling these regular production will be higher priced than the current ones... the RB design.. the display case back.. and main factor to contribute to the cost.. the ceramic case and parts...

Comment

• i believe the legacy will be highly sought after
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                            i believe the legacy will be highly sought after

Yep, I like the Legacy

Comment

• Wow , drooling for the New Rose Gold ROO, wonder how much will it cost !
                              Have been waiting since last year for the new AP Roo with RG , finally its out !
                              Focal JM_Labs .
                              "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                              Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                              Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                              Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                              Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                              Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                              Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                              Cartier Santos 100XL
                              Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

• Prices

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...=5476908&rid=0

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X