No announcement yet.

Hublot watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep, it certainly is mix n match for the big bang series.

i haven't seen the real watch yet, will probably check it out within this week as pictures and the real deal is different.

Comment

when i first saw the pics i like the watch very much......... back then only a few versions were introduced......

i went the THG to find out more..... since the ss and ceramic versions were out of stock, i managed to try on the jewelled model (list price over S$100k haha.... ridiculously loaded with diamonds).......

at that point was very tempted to put the money down but the LONGGGGGGGGGG delivery time was a factor......... some customers waited for more than 12 months and their watches have yet to arrive.....

on a later visit, i was shown the red gold/ceramic model.......... but then i not so keen oredi haha........ cos waited so long cant get to see the black magic (my fav BB)......

nowadays with so many iterations of the same concept......... i even more not keen........

to be honest, the watch is nicer than pics........... at 44 mm pictures cant do the watch justice....

the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
        i went the THG to find out more..... since the ss and ceramic versions were out of stock, i managed to try on the jewelled model (list price over S$100k haha.... ridiculously loaded with diamonds).......
        Was it a white color one ?? I only fondled the white colour one . My GF diamond siao saw liaoz say "i want" I nearly fainted there . Need to drag her out of the shop .

to be honest, the watch is nicer than pics........... at 44 mm pictures cant do the watch justice....

The overall build of the watch is solid but i was afraid it might be a fashion trend and might fade . The 3 mths waiting time was also another put off factor and now exploring other brands for an affordable wow watch which had been eluding me .
        1675/16610/116234/78240
        Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
        Hublot BB ASF
        PAM 104J
        Sinn 903 H2
        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
        U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
        If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

no lah.... it was a black one......... fully diamond dial and bezel...........
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

i was @ the hublot dinner, was offered 16500 for a SS case + ceramic bezel big bang. dont need to wait. straight on the spot can get. gave it a miss as i feel that the big bang series is now like a fashion trend.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

went to enquire abt hublot today, but they dun have any. i was shown the AP which the big bang looks very similar too.

come to think of it, it does feel like a fashion trend after looking at the real thing even though its a beauty.

Comment

so long one likes the watch trend or no trend does not matter.......

Comment

so long one likes the watch trend or no trend does not matter.......
                  i agree. however, there is a possibility that one might regret later.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

A christmas gift for myself .
                    The luna rosa was too light for me so i went for SS .
                    Because i did not have any white faced watches , I convinced myself to get this one when AD sent me MMS this afternoon .
                    Ordered SS strap which will be in hopefully before CNY .

Hublot Big Bang Ltd Edition 300 pcs ASF/SFA for Swiss Foot Ball team in the 2006 World Cup. Swiss Foot Ball Association commissioned the Hublot to make the special limited edition Hublot Big Bang for Swiss soccer players. Watch is in stainless steel, limited edition of 300 pcs, SFA logo at 9 o’clock, Swiss flag at the 9 o’clock side casing, and the hand made engraved with SFA/ASF logo in red with white enamel. This limited edition watches are given to the Swiss soccer players, and the high rank or VIP Swiss Foot Ball Association. So not all Hublot authorized dealers have the chance to have this pcs in stock.
                    1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                      Because i did not have any white faced watches , I convinced myself to get this one when AD sent me MMS this afternoon .
                      Ordered SS strap which will be in hopefully before CNY .
                      Congrats bro. This surely is an awesome watch . Hublot BB is already very highly sought after. And this is a Ltd Edition. I'm sure this costs a bomb
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        Congrats bro. This surely is an awesome watch . Hublot BB is already very highly sought after. And this is a Ltd Edition. I'm sure this costs a bomb
                        The best part is no need to wait 3 mths and white faced .

Sometimes it's pure luck that you will get what you want .
                        1675/16610/116234/78240
                        Hublot BB ASF
                        PAM 104J
                        Sinn 903 H2
                        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

The best part is no need to wait 3 mths and white faced .

Sometimes it's pure luck that you will get what you want .
                          Now that you have this new toy, any intention to sell off some others? You've got a good collection man!
                          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

No intention of selling any yet but will still go collecting . Next target IWC .

Actually i paid the price of normal SS for this rare piece .

So a happy man today .
                            1675/16610/116234/78240
                            Hublot BB ASF
                            PAM 104J
                            Sinn 903 H2
                            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

congratulations on your purchase. nice watch. attractive.

i would share a story with you on a customer who bought this model @ tempus. i heard it from one of the sales staff from HG.

the next day when he wore the watch while driving, he notice something moving across the dial. on closer examination, it was one of the hands. it has fallen off. i shall not elaborate what happen between the buyer and HG as the case has been closed.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Haha... so ricky... dun drive while wearing hublot ok..
                                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X