Tag Heuer.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not like Tag ?

Have every reason to love it & NO reason not to like it :-)
    Don't call me a "Richie Kid" ya

t
    Last edited by terenceY�; 18-06-08, 12:15 PM.
    I ain't a watch collector.
    To me, collector is profound, he/she has to have repeater, tourbillon, perpertual calender etc...
    I'm just a junk watch accumulator ;-)

Comment

• TAGHeuer Price

Hi guys & gals,

I believe the prices of TAGHeuer watches have gone up since 1 Jul 08. I visited one THG outlet on both 30 Jun and 2 Jul, and saw 2 different prices on a same watch on separate days. The watch is the Aquaracer Chrono Auto Date; was $3.6k on 30 Jun, and $3,850 on 2 Jul !

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Yes, u r rgt, prices gone up by 10%.
        Current

Rolex DSSD
        Rolex SD
        Pam 162
        Pam 351
        Tudor Hydronaut
        Fortis 24hrs Automatic
        Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Hi guys & gals,

I believe the prices of TAGHeuer watches have gone up since 1 Jul 08. I visited one THG outlet on both 30 Jun and 2 Jul, and saw 2 different prices on a same watch on separate days. The watch is the Aquaracer Chrono Auto Date; was $3.6k on 30 Jun, and $3,850 on 2 Jul !

Wah sianz liao

Originally posted by terenceY® View Post

Why not like Tag ?

Have every reason to love it & NO reason not to like it :-)
          Don't call me a "Richie Kid" ya

t
          I also like Tags.... but I dun like it on the meshed strap

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Fish! Increase price just when i was about to buy a tag heuer monaco!!
            250 more, so after discount, thats $200 more. Faint
            Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

• If i have a million bucks, then if i like it, i will just get it. But my cash is hard-earned lei.

U guys got thought of buying tag via online websites? A lot sells the Tag Monaco much cheaper. Any recommendations?
              Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
                If i have a million bucks, then if i like it, i will just get it. But my cash is hard-earned lei.

U guys got thought of buying tag via online websites? A lot sells the Tag Monaco much cheaper. Any recommendations?
                Online is not bad....but 1 thing for sure...no warrenty from Tag Heuer.

I heard jomashop is not bad....havent tried it personally.

Comment

• I read bad things about Jomashop.

And personally got a while ago, i was asking about their watch pieces. Ask them whether can hide the price to avoid GST or not, they said, "Cannot!". Alamak, they belong to the grey market, why so inflexible right? Then I ask a few more questions via email, after 2 email replies, they stop replying already. Its a few thousands dollars, cannot ask a few more questions ah? Sianz right?

Anyway i checked out watchuseek, apparently authentic watches quite reliable. Any other suggestions?

Since i got my chopard refund, v gian to get another watch hehe
                  Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
                    I read bad things about Jomashop.

And personally got a while ago, i was asking about their watch pieces. Ask them whether can hide the price to avoid GST or not, they said, "Cannot!". Alamak, they belong to the grey market, why so inflexible right? Then I ask a few more questions via email, after 2 email replies, they stop replying already. Its a few thousands dollars, cannot ask a few more questions ah? Sianz right?

Anyway i checked out watchuseek, apparently authentic watches quite reliable. Any other suggestions?

Since i got my chopard refund, v gian to get another watch hehe
                    I see.

Hehe...nice...wad wasted la the Chopard...it was really nice man

Comment

• try the watchery, bro....it's safe to buy from them...

cheers

james
                      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                      Audemars Piguet ROO
                      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                      Panerai 270
                      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                      Rolex 116610LV
                      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• i thought i'd put up some photos to make my posts a tiny bit more interesting?

[IMG][/IMG]

honestly...what do you shifus think of the watch size against my hand?

Comment

• Not too small...but I think it can go bigger. You hand can take up to at least 44mm no problems.

Comment

• hmmm ok i'll go out and try a 41mm again! thx!

Comment

• Hi and welcome to the forum . From ur pics, yes, the watch does look small for ur wrist. I've the same feeling when I started out this hobby, that those 40mm over sizes are big for my wrist. But hey! Its really not. Try it and determine for yourself.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• true..i have tiny wrist but wear a 47mm 'clock' size watch with no problem..hahaha
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X