where to service omega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to service omega

Beside the OMega SC at Wheelokc, where can I service a Omega watch. Need to do some oiling and calibration only. Dont need part replacement ....

Wrong place bro...I moved u to Other Watches

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Many preowned shops will do that. Try asking around. Shouldn't be a problem
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

try JW @ great eastern.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          try JW @ great eastern.
          JW is good

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            try JW @ great eastern.
            Originally posted by minusplus View Post
            JW is good

THanks. Will go and check it out ...

Comment

no worries
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Check with JW, the servicing cost abt $350 which including dismanlting for cleaning, washing, waterproof testing (after assemble), polishing and 1 year warranty. Replacement part incuded (doubt they will be changing anything since they are service cntre for Omega). Is the price reasonable ? Have not sent in yet.

Personally feel that it is kinda high ...looking at abt $200 (achievable ?)

BTW, any other good service centre ?
                Last edited by ongkmeng; 28-12-07, 02:57 PM.

Comment

sounds more than reasonable...... for a delicate job.....

but then u can always approach others...... i just believe that good is not cheap...
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                    sounds more than reasonable...... for a delicate job.....

but then u can always approach others...... i just believe that good is not cheap...
                    U mean $350 is reasonable .... ?

Comment

yeah why not....
                      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

$350 is ok lah. Think of it this way: you only service the watch once in 5yrs or so. So each yr averages out to be only $70/-. The fact that you're considering to service the watch means it has served you considerably well or it's worth the effort. Cannot save on this $ because the watch is not any ordinary accessory, but is also a tool to measure time...

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                          $350 is ok lah. Think of it this way: you only service the watch once in 5yrs or so. So each yr averages out to be only $70/-. The fact that you're considering to service the watch means it has served you considerably well or it's worth the effort. Cannot save on this $ because the watch is not any ordinary accessory, but is also a tool to measure time...
                          Dunno $350 is ok price. The watch is still working fine except that it is a bit faster ... heart-pain to part with considerable large sum for an omega. If Rolex I may consider .... Haha me stingy chap ...

Comment

well u can choose to sell the watch ...... if u wish to keep it, then u cant skim on servicing....... not 5 years but also 7-8 years......

Comment

Recently sent my 5 years old speed master to AC @ wheellock place for calibration, servicing & polishing. The estimated cost without parts replacement abt $700!! Say if JW can deliver the same scope of work for your watch... why not for them to handle. Only difference is Omega AC extend another 2 years warrenty after that.
                              Current:
                              Panerai 275 J series
                              Rolex GMT2C M series 116710
                              Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 2209.50.00
                              Planning:
                              Rolex Daytona WG 116509

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...