Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice needed: Thinking of getting my first PAM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aiyo Bro, I also don't know why. After a night sleep, and woke up suddenly thought of Rolex....lol.. But seriously, these inputs are great and helpful. I will take abit more time to decide and meantime do keep the recommendations flow in. tks ALL!!

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    After asking and getting so many suggestions for pam, you say you still think you should go for rolex. Play us iszit?

But seriously...unless you can only own either rolex or pam, it is good to have a pam in your collection as there is no other watches quite like it (not to mention those homage by other brands). It would add some variety, and is useful on days you feel like being a Sylvester Stallone
    There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

I too stuck with either first rollie or Pam..

Eventually, decided for a Pam.. now is waiting for the right price. how I wish I've got a bottomless pocket!!!

Comment

Originally posted by riyute View Post
        I too stuck with either first rollie or Pam..

Eventually, decided for a Pam.. now is waiting for the right price. how I wish I've got a bottomless pocket!!!
        huh.. will the price drop? which model?

Comment

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
          huh.. will the price drop? which model?
          Right price to fit my pocket la, lol.. Got such things as price drop one meh?

Comment

Originally posted by riyute View Post
            Right price to fit my pocket la, lol.. Got such things as price drop one meh?
            moment u bought it, drop 30%?

Comment

Are you able to get your hands on some pams at boutiques? Which model to get or best value is very subjective and very prone to market forces at different time points. Trying the watches and having a feel at the boutique would let you know which one you like most. At 15k budget, you have quite some choices, for me its the 372, 0 or 233.

Buying from grey dealers usually let you save some money. Do some homework before turning over your hard earned cash to this dealers to ensure you get an authentic watch. Practice lots of prudence, if at any point of time you feel something is not right, turn and walk away from the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wind_Talker View Post
                Are you able to get your hands on some pams at boutiques? Which model to get or best value is very subjective and very prone to market forces at different time points. Trying the watches and having a feel at the boutique would let you know which one you like most. At 15k budget, you have quite some choices, for me its the 372, 0 or 233.

Buying from grey dealers usually let you save some money. Do some homework before turning over your hard earned cash to this dealers to ensure you get an authentic watch. Practice lots of prudence, if at any point of time you feel something is not right, turn and walk away from the deal.
                Thanks Bro, will note your advice. Appreciate it.

Comment

I prefer 000 for Hand-Winding mvt or 351 for auto mvt.

Comment

Any in-house movment pam models for me ..

had a 243L , sold it off and got the 372 ..no regrets after that .

Comment

My First Pam is the 183 as I like Radomir alot. So do you prefer Radomir or Luminor? This will make your decision making simpler. Good luck!

Comment

With your budget you've got a lot of models to choose from. You can even buy two if you like...
                        But first you gotta decide which brand you want to get

Comment

With your suggested budget, I would go for a 233.
                          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X