PAM 312 or 321 better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAM 312 or 321 better

Hi watch lovers, I am considering between a few watches namely PAM 312 or 321 or DDSD or DS. Did some research on the movement for the PAM both are in house movements (based on the PAM website)and for Rolex both watches looks good so I am a bit in a dilemma which one to choose. I know if I have the money I will but all hahahaha. However, I have only have budget for 1. Any kind soul can advise?
    I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
    PAM 312

I will take 321 and that's just me. Have you considered other models like 351 and the rest?
    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

I will prefer the 312 over the 321 for the less busy dial.
      Current Love
      Pam 312
      Pam 210
      Pam 372
      Pam 424

Comment

Prefer 321. But follow what yr heart tells u

Comment

Comment

Frankly I like the 321 more due to the extra dial. However for an extra dial the price is SGD3K difference between the 312, I think its not really worth it. Anyway I will check it out when I am in Hong Kong.
            I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
            PAM 312

Comment

Pam 321 for me. Love the power reserve indicator. Also consider the pam 510. Iconic luminor marina dial configuration with 8 days power reserve. Happy hunting!

Comment

Everyone prefers the 321 over the 312 on this thread! Guess I m the odd one out here who don't appreciate the power reserve indicator of the 321.... Cheers!
                Current Love
                Pam 312
                Pam 210
                Pam 372
                Pam 424

Comment

Well, I preferte 321 as well....
                  But it's not about what others prefer; you should be the one liking it!

Comment

Originally posted by Babolat View Post
                    Well, I preferte 321 as well....
                    But it's not about what others prefer; you should be the one liking it!
                    Thank you all for the suggestion, I will go and do some groundwork before deciding which one I prefer. Kam sia
                    I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
                    PAM 312

Comment

Originally posted by caution View Post
                      I will go and do some groundwork before deciding which one I prefer.

Its not only model vs model but also brand vs brand. Have you decided which brand you getting?

Among your options, I will be bias and will go with the Dssd. Its not for everyone but if you can pull the thickness of a 44mm 1950 inhouse movt Panerai, you won't have issue with the Dssd.

Why Dssd? Its not only a continuation of Rolex diver heritage line but the first in terms of extreme engineering. Like what Rolex said :-

"It could be called over-engineering. At Rolex, we call it ultimate reliability."

If, the list of Panerais you have as an options is different from the two you listed, my opinion might varies. Just that the 312 and 321 doesn't fancy me. And maybe because you include the Dssd in too. Lol!

End of the day, please get what YOU like cause its you who's going to wear it and not others.

Good luck.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                        Its not only model vs model but also brand vs brand. Have you decided which brand you getting?

Among your options, I will be bias and will go with the Dssd. Its not for everyone but if you can pull the thickness of a 44mm 1950 inhouse movt Panerai, you won't have issue with the Dssd.

Why Dssd? Its not only a continuation of Rolex diver heritage line but the first in terms of extreme engineering. Like what Rolex said :-

"It could be called over-engineering. At Rolex, we call it ultimate reliability."

If, the list of Panerais you have as an options is different from the two you listed, my opinion might varies. Just that the 312 and 321 doesn't fancy me. And maybe because you include the Dssd in too. Lol!

End of the day, please get what YOU like cause its you who's going to wear it and not others.

Good luck.

Thanks bro for the advice, yes DSSD is in my list of to get watch, but I will not get it in Singapore thats for sure due to the price. Maybe when I am in Europe next year I will look into getting one. Yes I agree with you when I saw the DSSD, it was really love at first sight and it has been always in my mind. Like I mention earlier if I have the money I will buy all the watch. (Too bad I am not the winner of the 6 mil ToTo prize money)
                        I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
                        PAM 312

Comment

You forgot to mention 321 is a gmt... 312 is not...

Originally posted by caution View Post
                          Frankly I like the 321 more due to the extra dial. However for an extra dial the price is SGD3K difference between the 312, I think its not really worth it. Anyway I will check it out when I am in Hong Kong.

Comment

I m surprised only the last poster mentioned the key difference between the 312 and 321. Hahaha

The higher price tag of the 321 is not just the additional dial as someone mentioned, it's the pri. In fact the 321 has 2 more complications than the 321 - gmt and pri.

But I would choose neither cos I personally do not like the p9k movement. But if movement is not an issue, I'd also not choose either but go for the 320 instead. But if really keen to get the 320, I'd rather get the 531. Cos firstly, a gmt is crap unless u have a 24-hr scale and aecondly, the pri on the case back if the 531 is a lot more practical then that in the case back of the 320. The 321's lopsided position of the pri on the disk is odd looking. The patinaed markers and hands of the 531 is better looking.
                            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

TS, have you tried on the Pam 312 or 321, Dssd and DS? try them on and see which one sings to your most.
                              And also consider how often you can get to wear it. I think fitting the Dssd and Pam under a long sleeve will be a challenge.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X