PAM 312 or 321 better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between the 2, 312 I will take.
    Cleaner dial. The hour hand also jumps in hour increments.
    Automatic watch don't really need power reserve.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by BAR_Honda View Post
      TS, have you tried on the Pam 312 or 321, Dssd and DS? try them on and see which one sings to your most.
      And also consider how often you can get to wear it. I think fitting the Dssd and Pam under a long sleeve will be a challenge.

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
      Between the 2, 312 I will take.
      Cleaner dial. The hour hand also jumps in hour increments.
      Automatic watch don't really need power reserve.
      Yes I have tried on all the watches and have narrowed down to DSSD and PAM 312. However as I mention I will not get the DSSD here as the price is too high. Therefore, I will go for the PAM312. I roughly know the pricing here so when I go to Hong Kong next week, I will check out the price over there. If the price is within my budget, most likely I will get it over there.
      I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
      PAM 312

Comment

Personal preference. I'll take Penerai over Rolex anyday

Comment

Both are lovely watches

Comment

Currently in Hong Kong now..... Went to the Panerai boutique at IFC mall. Was quoted HKD64,000 for the PAM312. They told me no discount will be given. However will give me free watch stripe. Will keep on looking for the next few days.
            I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
            PAM 312

Comment

Originally posted by cauteion View Post
              Currently in Hong Kong now..... Went to the Panerai boutique at IFC mall. Was quoted HKD64,000 for the PAM312. They told me no discount will be given. However will give me free watch stripe. Will keep on looking for the next few days.
              Sgd10.9k for a 312?! Wow! Bloody ex! Even if they promote you to corporal or sergeant with one extra stripe also not worth it. Haha. I think u mean STRAPS? I think local greys are selling the 312 at below $10k. But no promotion from your current rank. Hahaha!

But depends on what straps they wanna give u. If croc or gator then maybe can consider but honestly their straps are no big deal. You can customize croc or gator at half the price of their stupas if u look hard enuf.

Check out this pam ad in the tst area. Cory I can't remember th exact location or name.
              I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
              http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by caution View Post
                Check out 9Maiali at tst...they might have discount....

Comment

Originally posted by Spike123 View Post
                  Check out 9Maiali at tst...they might have discount....
                  Where is that bro?
                  I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
                  PAM 312

Comment

9 maili carries mostly interesting hard to find pieces and expensive one alike the egiziano, mare nostrum. Mostly used. They have some new ones. But they are not an ad. They are a grey dealer. They also carry other brands like ennebi and vdb. Wide selection of mario paci straps.

If you are a Leica fan, it's double heaven for u if you drop by. They are located in the tst area. Can't remember the exact address but u can google it. It's one of the side streets off canton or Nathan road, iirc. One or two streets away from mody road. I think the same stretch as the Mira.

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                      9 maili carries mostly interesting hard to find pieces and expensive one alike the egiziano, mare nostrum. Mostly used. They have some new ones. But they are not an ad. They are a grey dealer. They also carry other brands like ennebi and vdb. Wide selection of mario paci straps.

If you are a Leica fan, it's double heaven for u if you drop by. They are located in the tst area. Can't remember the exact address but u can google it. It's one of the side streets off canton or Nathan road, iirc. One or two streets away from mody road. I think the same stretch as the Mira.
                      Thank you bro....will check it out later.
                      I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
                      PAM 312

Comment

Btw, 9 maili is located in the 2nd level in one of the buildings. You'd better Google the address first. It's not very visible from the street level.

Comment

U wanna check out watches, should go to mody road. Whole street full of pre-owned and greys. There's a mall halfway down the street that has nothing but watch shops, mainly ad's in there.

Comment

Finally got my first PAM at a good price, thanks to my girlfriend who has a friend who owns a watch shop in Hong Kong.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/8023/LCRPEd.jpg
                            I am a proud owner of

Rolex Submariner
                            PAM 312

Comment

Originally posted by caution View Post
                              Finally got my first PAM at a good price, thanks to my girlfriend who has a friend who owns a watch shop in Hong Kong.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/8023/LCRPEd.jpg
                              Nice choice; and congrats.

Comment

Pam

Nice watch. Going by the momentum in the thread, I would have thought u r going for the 321. Both are lovely watches, and I do lean towards 321 perhaps I am an owner myself and I do fund the power indicator cones in very handy especially when I am lazy to put it back to watch winder and it reminds me of my to-do list.. The Gmt comes in handy as I do travel a fair bit.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X