Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commerical Watch dealer in Singapore Rolex Club

Hi,

1st time looking into getting a pre-own PAM.
    Was looking through all the offer in the commerical watch dealer section.

Just a little question.
    How safe to buy from this dealer that advertise in Singapore Rolex Club?

Sorry for the newbie question.

How safe?

Most, if not all, of them are reputable watch dealers. It is hard to tell you how 'safe' safe is. It's like someone have asked me how safe it is to buy a watch from The Hour Glass (THG), and if he needs to verify the authenticity of the watch bought from THG.

Having said that, I haven't personally experienced making a purchase with any of them but had, on many occasions, accompanied my friends to make purchases at some of the shops. So far so good.

If it is the watch's authenticity you are concerned about, you may make a request to have the watch verified.

Good luck and Merry X'mas
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

May I ask if the model you are looking has a huge savings over used to new? Imho if the savings is not significant then I would rather buy new. To me buying a watch is a very personal thing. I have to feel very good about it. Down to where and who I buy from.
      Panerai 616 Carbotech
      Panerai 605 Firenze Ltd Edt "Grey Sunburst"
      Panerai 634 Paneristi Edt
      Panerai 438 Tuttonero
      Panerai 001 Firenze Ltd Etd
      Panerai 114
      Panerai 219
      Chanel J12 Marine 42mm
      B&R BRS

Comment

first time buyer...i suggest u buy from AD to allay any fears etc

Comment

the moment you are buying a preown, there is always risks associated. since you are looking at a pre-own piece, there is no difference between buying a shop or an individual seller.

if your concern is whether a shop will sell you a non-original pam, it is highly unlikely. this does not mean there is no risk but the risk is much lower compared to an individual seller. if the commercial watch dealers in singapore rolex club have a shop front, unlikely to sell you a non original watch because their reputation is at stake. it will not look on them if they sell you a non-original watch.

before you buy a preown watch, always read up and know what are the basic things to check before confirming the deal.

good luck. happy watch hunting

Originally posted by benade View Post
          Hi,

1st time looking into getting a pre-own PAM.
          Was looking through all the offer in the commerical watch dealer section.

Just a little question.
          How safe to buy from this dealer that advertise in Singapore Rolex Club?

Sorry for the newbie question.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable advise.

Comment

Always buy the seller or shop based on maybe feedback from members here who have bought from them.

If the price offered is too good to be true it usually is.

There is no case where there is only "the smart buyer" and "all sellers are dumb".

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X