Need Help -- Where to buy Pam Rubber Protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    yes it cost 35. yes it is due to the resale value.

from what i understand from a staff from Richemont is that ppl used to buy for $5 and there was a influx of ppl requesting for it. then they found out that the buyers of these protector sold it for high price.

this resulted in them in raising the price to 35.
    Machiam SAF way of punishing the whole platoon for tis act cause by few asshole!!

Comment

I use to have many of tis rubber protector. Gave away many & left 2-3 for travelling use. It really help for nut like me travelling out wif 2 watch. LOL !! Now they laboratory of ideas go to the extent of replacing it to silcone. Kodus !!! Indeed very useful"

Comment

better drink more coffee there to make $$$ worth.

now rubber $35
        tube $35 EACH
        screw driver $35 (if i remember correctly)

used to be so cheap just last year.
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
          better drink more coffee there to make $$$ worth.

now rubber $35
          tube $35 EACH
          screw driver $35 (if i remember correctly)

used to be so cheap just last year.
          U left out $35 per screw bro !!! Tis one crack me up !!! Kekeke

Comment

Why everything all se $35? Lucky number?

Last year I bought screw driver for around $13 already CPCB. Somemore they need to key in my watch serial then can sell. Isn't that enough to limit people from buying to sell?

Now, I just go home-fix, one tray of difference sizes for $7!

Comment

silly

yes... in Richmont nothing is standard... different staff quote different price. Some $4 some $8 and latest now price is $35! No standard way of service too.
              Think you better call them up and ask for Daphne to check then go down to play safe. Then be like me call the manager out to explain !

Comment

Long hair gal SGD35 per screw. Short hair gal SGD35 for all screw

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                U left out $35 per screw bro !!! Tis one crack me up !!! Kekeke

I had a good laugh as well

Comment

just park across the road @ HDB. cheaper. walk across.

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  Another rant is the carpark very expensive.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Singapore Richemont

Originally posted by itsc View Post
                    yes... in Richmont nothing is standard... different staff quote different price. Some $4 some $8 and latest now price is $35! No standard way of service too.
                    Think you better call them up and ask for Daphne to check then go down to play safe. Then be like me call the manager out to explain !
                    I agree w ITSC.
                    Never tok or deal w anyone else EXCEPT Daphne at Richemont in Singapore.
                    Long hair gal is e manager. She is not that new but she still have not learn her screws. I think she is e one who screwed up e screws.
                    The chubbier gal is e newest and she only handle non-Panerai stuffs.
                    All 3 ladies are nice ppl, dun get e wrong idea, OK?!!

And if u need e technician to come out, always make sure he's not young and make sure he's chubby and has no hair.
                    They have 2 more younger technicians who will brushed ur brush stroke too harsh and burr all e bridge nuts on e mvmt, so take note!!

Always tell Daphne, "Do it slowly, take ur time" when sending ur wactches for servicing

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
                      I think u must have gone to Panerai bakery Ctr lah"
                      Anything after 9pm ... 50% off leh" kekeke

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
                        I agree w ITSC.
                        Never tok or deal w anyone else EXCEPT Daphne at Richemont in Singapore.
                        Long hair gal is e manager. She is not that new but she still have not learn her screws. I think she is e one who screwed up e screws.
                        The chubbier gal is e newest and she only handle non-Panerai stuffs.
                        All 3 ladies are nice ppl, dun get e wrong idea, OK?!!

And if u need e technician to come out, always make sure he's not young and make sure he's chubby and has no hair.
                        They have 2 more younger technicians who will brushed ur brush stroke too harsh and burr all e bridge nuts on e mvmt, so take note!!

Always tell Daphne, "Do it slowly, take ur time" when sending ur wactches for servicing
                        Yes Noted Fred , I shall avoid all hairy stuffs!!! The safest is hairless type" Kekeke" Errr..wait kena Rotan how "

Comment

Yes Noted Fred , I shall avoid all hairy stuffs!!! The safest is hairless type" Kekeke" Errr..wait kena Rotan how "
                          no problem, look for the white animal type or brazillian
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

No wonder Daphne got white hair liao...cos everyone wants her.

I only trust and deal with Daphne, cos only when deal with her got few issues.

Comment

The shorter e hair, the better

More profile to see & explore.
                              IPL, Wax, Shave, Epilate, Pluck

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X