Panerai 112 or 104...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelvinlow1123 View Post
    I bought it thru my friend, not boutique. Paid 7.2k for it (NIB). Anyone knows the price for a pam 219 now? Thanks
    So u made your choice . Congrats on the 104 . it is the hybrid of the comtemporary functions & historic look of Paneari , IMO. 7.2k is quite a good price for a BNIB piece. Mind sharing with us where your friend got it from? local or overseas?
    HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
    REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by kelvinlow1123 View Post
      congrat to u, kelvin. how much u paid for this excellent timepiece and which watch boutique? the more u wore it, the more u will fall in love with panerai

I bought it thru my friend, not boutique. Paid 7.2k for it (NIB). Anyone knows the price for a pam 219 now? Thanks

Saw one at Visiotime, immediately snapped up. Destros are extremely limited.

Comment

219?

S$7k-S$7.9k... good luck!
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          The 104 is nice and is popular locally. I will go for that one first
          Hor Li Teo Tok ... haha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
            Hor Li Teo Tok ... haha ha ha
            Alamak. Super chio This is the base model, and i think it's hand winding.

today we saw one with date even lagi more chio. the date also on left hand side
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

basically a 112, but left hand.

not a lot of left hand, so 219 price abt 1+K more thn 112

Comment

The left hander with date on 8 and power reserve .
                1675/16610/116234/78240
                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                Hublot BB ASF
                PAM 104J
                Sinn 903 H2
                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                  basically a 112, but left hand.

not a lot of left hand, so 219 price abt 1+K more thn 112
                  the last time i asked, the price for a destro was 1.8k more than the 104. ultra popular , the new stocks at the various PIs reserved or snapped up within 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                    I think triton is eyeing on that pc too...

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
                      the last time i asked, the price for a destro was 1.8k more than the 104. ultra popular , the new stocks at the various PIs reserved or snapped up within 2 days
                      112 & 219 list price diff only 1K+ ... but i think PI / dealer can ask for a few K more

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                        Is it the one in the pic attached? (Pic borrowed from Paneristi forum) If it is, its Pam 123 destro luminor power reserve, and accroding to the Paneristi database, it was produced only from series E to G, year 2002 to 2004, with only 300, 300, & 200 units per year respectively. Given only 800 produced for the 3 years, it should be a rare piece.
                        Attached Files

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                          Is it the one in the pic attached? (Pic borrowed from Paneristi forum) If it is, its Pam 123 destro luminor power reserve, and accroding to the Paneristi database, it was produced only from series E to G, year 2002 to 2004, with only 300, 300, & 200 units per year respectively. Given only 800 produced for the 3 years, it should be a rare piece.
                          This one is really

But it probably will cost a bomb. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                            this one is swee, if there's one available, the price gotta be astronomical

the new series i.e. pam90 looks busy with its railway track marking on the dial

Comment

For those who are interested, saw a for sales post by Time Will Tell recently on the Pam 115 , Destro Luminor Marina. Exactly the same as Pam 219 except that the former comes with painted baton markers and with seconds subdial. Also produced from series E to G with total 800 units only. Should be highly collectible for those who can afford it but don't know if its still available.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by seb View Post
                                this one is swee, if there's one available, the price gotta be astronomical

the new series i.e. pam90 looks busy with its railway track marking on the dial
                                ya lor, the layout of the hour markers on Pam 123 same like Pam104 without the minute markers like Pam90. So less cluttered look...

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X