Panerai 112 or 104...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelvinlow1123 View Post
    If there is a preowned mint pam 219 asking for 9.5k with box and papers, is it worth getting? Wan to get some opinion from our members here? Thanks
    what series? seems like S$500.00 too much?
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
      what series? seems like S$500.00 too much?
      I have to check the series though. I have tried looking for 219 but market really not too many to offer and its pretty rare. So maybe $500 difference is not too bad if there arent many stocks around. Regards.

Comment

Dun get 219..not worth it, its just a base made for lefty. With the price, u can get better Pams.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
          kelvin, i think u kena poison already.
          Yeah, i tink so too Andrew and the only antidode is only when i get my hands on 219 haha.

Comment

Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
            Dun get 219..not worth it, its just a base made for lefty. With the price, u can get better Pams.
            Ok thanks my friend.

Comment

Agree and disagree. Agree as there are desirable Panerai pieces like PAM88, 90, OOP that you can get. Disagree because if the 219 is discontinued this point forward, the escalation in mkt value is usually crazy. Usually, one will never stop at just 1 Panerai, more to come.
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                Agree and disagree. Agree as there are desirable Panerai pieces like PAM88, 90, OOP that you can get. Disagree because if the 219 is discontinued this point forward, the escalation in mkt value is usually crazy. Usually, one will never stop at just 1 Panerai, more to come.
                Hi destro22bt, i personally tink 219 is going to be discon and if its true, there is going to be only 1400 pcs (correct me if i am wrong) worldwide to go around. Thus i agree wif u that the price will escalate, its jus a matter how much. Regards.

Comment

i dont quite agree with what your comment on desirable Panerai pieces. @ one stage the submersible was very desirable. but look what happen to the model now?

as for one will never stop at just 1 panerai. to some people, 1 panerai is enough for watch collection. however, for the hardcore, it is different.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hihi

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                    exactly man. so you finally decided to get the 104 instead of the B&R? Good and sound choice I would say. there's a mad rush for pams lately. demand >> supply. youngsters <40 love them.
                    yah lor, it the new ah beng watch haha. last time used to be rolex. but now price too high. will go down sooner or later, just have to wait haha. but most ppl like us cant tahan so long lah hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      i dont quite agree with what your comment on desirable Panerai pieces. @ one stage the submersible was very desirable. but look what happen to the model now?

as for one will never stop at just 1 panerai. to some people, 1 panerai is enough for watch collection. however, for the hardcore, it is different.
                      I've never heard of Submersibles (PAM24 & 25) being popular since my foray into Panerai. And never before has my AD at Sincere mentioned to me that submersibles are hot models except those that are L.E. The dive watches that are usually the grail for many are Rolex Submariner and Sea Dweller.

Yeap, u're right to say for some, 1 piece is enuff, that's why in my statement, I used the word 'Usually...'
                      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

I've never heard of Submersibles (PAM24 & 25) being popular since my foray into Panerai. And never before has my AD at Sincere mentioned to me that submersibles are hot models except those that are L.E. The dive watches that are usually the grail for many are Rolex Submariner and Sea Dweller.

Yeap, u're right to say for some, 1 piece is enuff, that's why in my statement, I used the word 'Usually...'
                        yeah. i used the word 'desirable' not hot or popular.

point taken.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                          Ya tat's the one @sunshine plaza. Didn't ask price .

Selling for 17k..I mount it on also. Don't feel right

My friend almost got it.

Comment

Originally posted by denteo View Post
                            Selling for 17k..I mount it on also. Don't feel right

My friend almost got it.
                            a 123? Have only seen it 3 times in 4 yrs so far and everytime I see it, the price has gone up.
                            the placing of the power reserve is unique, if you don't know better, you probably think it's an "original fake" but that's its main draw to me. if it was only cheaper, i would have gotten it immediately...
                            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                            three times is enemy action and
                            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                            ."

Comment

i was considering the PAM219 ... kindly advise a better PAM's for that range value im gonna spend.

Comment

Recently got quotes for Pam111 and Pam104 at ard 7.4k and 8.4k respectively from AD and currently no stock. Is it a good price and there are some places out there selling at a cheaper price?
                                In my possession
                                Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X