Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a first PAM, 000 or 219??

Hi all Paneristic,

I am thinking of getting my 1st PAM... which do you guys think I should get. I was thinking of getting a PAM 000 or a 219. I am a left-handed so I am quite intrigued by the 219. ^^

Any kind opinions or advices will be appreciated!

Thanks.

Honestly, you won't go wrong with both. However, if you're price conscious, PAM0 is the best choice.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

How about Pam112 or Pam210? Both capture the essence of the historical pams. I don't think it's worth paying premium for destros but to each his own, of course!
      Sweet 16:
      PP Aquanaut
      VC Overseas
      AP ROO Black Themes
      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
      Breguet Type XXI
      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
      JLC Navy Seals
      GO Senator 60s
      GP Laureato
      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
      Rolex DSSD
      IWC Big Pilot
      Pam 112
      Omega Ploprof
      Breitling Super Avenger
      Glycine F104

Comment

My 1st pam is a 24. Its looks very diff among normal pam, n it has got a sporty masculine look.. U can consider tat as well. I like it bcos of its bezel. U may consider 312, 88 as well. In short, all pam r BABES!

Comment

219 for lefty

Since you are a lefty, the 219 will suit you. Price is rather reasonable nowadays.

Zero is nice with a logo on a base to start too at a lower price point.

My gut feel is you will soon own both! That's how addictive Pams are so its not an issue which one you get first!

Comment

KuchingKu: LOL.... Yeah I agree with you! I think in the end I will own both in the future. I can already foresee how additive it can get! :P

batamboy: Took a look at Pam 24. It is certainly full of personality and the bezel is really unique!! but at the moment I guess submersible doesn't seems to sing to me as much yet. 312 is actually what attracts to me to Panerai initially. Its definitely a good for money to get. But the price is over my budget for now. Maybe it will be my 2nd or 3rd PAM? lol

toffeesthings: Yeah I was considering 112 too... Logo, painted lume, solid-back vs. sandwich dial and exhibition-back. In the end, I guess 000 appeal to me more because its looks simple and closer feel to the Pre-V... ^^

Comment

Ya..must at least have a handwind pam. 000 is nice, likes its basic clean look n especially the logo on the dial. U can start off with tat.. Then..u be more deeper poison by the Pam virus.. U will end up having at least 2 pams.. At least must have a base model 4 a start then a in-hse movt later part...

Comment

219 !!! Go for it .. because I don't have a 219..
                I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Heimerich View Post
                  Hi all Paneristic,

I am thinking of getting my 1st PAM... which do you guys think I should get. I was thinking of getting a PAM 000 or a 219. I am a left-handed so I am quite intrigued by the 219. ^^

Any kind opinions or advices will be appreciated!

Thanks.
                  219 still my choice

Comment

Destro!

Be special, get the destro

Comment

anyone know the price range for 00 & 219? any discount in AD?

still deciding if i should get IWC Port Chrono or a Pam.

Comment

Originally posted by jazziceman View Post
                        anyone know the price range for 00 & 219? any discount in AD?

still deciding if i should get IWC Port Chrono or a Pam.
                        Here's my IWC Portuguese Chrono... very different from PAMs. Prices is twice of PAM 000 and slightly more than the PAM 219.

Comment

what functions or looks are you looking for in a watch.

pam 0 is more sporty

IWC port chrono is more dress watch.

serves different purpose.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            what functions or looks are you looking for in a watch.

pam 0 is more sporty

IWC port chrono is more dress watch.

serves different purpose.
                            I agree...really depends what kinda look you wanna achieve...

my first Pam was a 24, which I left it on the original rubber strap and wore it often with jeans...

I recently got a 183 which I have changed a couple of leather straps n I wear this more often when I go formal...
                            --------------------
                            My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                            Pam 351M
                            Rolex 216570
                            Rolex 16610
                            Rolex 6694
                            Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                            Sinn U1 Black

Comment

I have got a 116200, a Sub and a Speedmaster; all are sporty so I'm hoping to get a dress watch..

kinda leaning towards IWC but I'm thinking of Pam000 now as well; kinda love the logo in it..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X