Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if anything, i think it's the technicians that are the real culprits. The gals are just svc advisors, relaying any info they got from the techies. It's a pity we got such techies here. I rather they send the watch to headquarters and do a proper svc and check. The wait though around 6 mths, may be more worth it.

Comment

• Is this thread still running? Need advise on who to send my Pam for servicing.

Comment

• richemont would be your first point of call.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          next time go in get her number, then can call her up to talk anytime
          Think she is married and have kid...kids? Probably her hubby is also a member here who logs in frequently too....hehe
          So not advisable to tackle ppl wife la. Anyway she seems to be quite nice recently when i went Richemont. Let's give her a chance lor.

Let's not get n back to servicing watches not 'special' services of pretty ladies there....haha
          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
          [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Wa....like that very dangerous leh...later kena mark by her hubby...hahahaha

Yes....let's get back on the right track and not deviate from it....LOL

Cheers
            Don't worry, be happy

Comment

• Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
              Think she is married and have kid...kids? Probably her hubby is also a member here who logs in frequently too....hehe
              So not advisable to tackle ppl wife la. Anyway she seems to be quite nice recently when i went Richemont. Let's give her a chance lor.

Let's not get n back to servicing watches not 'special' services of pretty ladies there....haha
              if people wife then dont bother... must remain gentleman and know where to draw the line taken ladies are always out of bounds

so where were we agai?
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Hi guys, does anyone knows if richemont will hold the watch in servicing for more than 6~8 wks as they claimed? My watch been there for 5&1/2 wks, n when i called them they always say its still waiting for spare parts..
                Quite clear they are base on they computer info and not as from the technicians. Anyone can advise?

Comment

• Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
                  Hi guys, does anyone knows if richemont will hold the watch in servicing for more than 6~8 wks as they claimed? My watch been there for 5&1/2 wks, n when i called them they always say its still waiting for spare parts..
                  Quite clear they are base on they computer info and not as from the technicians. Anyone can advise?
                  Bro, be patience lah. Wear your other watches first. I don't see why they would lie to you. Lenght of time taken for servicing depends on complication of watch, parts availibity, and manpower (i.e. capacity of technicians). Obviously if many watches come in at the same time, the technicians will take longer time to finish them.

And actually no need to keep calling them. Once the watch is ready, they will call you almost immediately.
                  Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
                    Hi guys, does anyone knows if richemont will hold the watch in servicing for more than 6~8 wks as they claimed? My watch been there for 5&1/2 wks, n when i called them they always say its still waiting for spare parts..
                    wat model?

Comment

• Thanks pegasi. Bt im not doubting their words actually, just more concern hw long they will need to get my watch ready. Its an jlc navy seal alarm caliber.
                      I juat bought tat watch n wore it for an hr before sending it for servicing. Really missing its presence on my wrist.

Comment

• After reading the servicing cost $500 for 104, I wonder how much to service 361 Flyback? Anyone care to share before I place my order? Thx!

Comment

• drop by the service center and ask for a quote.

Comment

• Or you can call them to get an estimated price before going now.

Cheers
                            Don't worry, be happy

Comment

• Have you guys sent your pams in for servicing? do they do a polish for you at the same time, or is it extra!

Comment

• The last round I sent my 351 for regulating, was checking with the service stuff was quote $350 for servicing and $140 for polishing. off course the watch is yet to due for any servicing...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X