Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you enter the service center, Daphne counter should be on the left. Center and right could be either of the 2 girls.

Comment

• I think the perception of good/poor service differs from person to person. That's why we have differing experiences even with the same service provider(s). And to watchpassionist - what's "FF"?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Its the rightmost counter when you are facing the counters.

The coffee at Richemont is good......
        Current Love
        Pam 312
        Pam 210
        Pam 372
        Pam 424

Comment

• I've encountred both ladies from left (Daphne I guess) and right (can't recall her name - pleasantly plum lady). Both are ok.
          My Humble Collection :
          PAM 320
          Rolex Submariner Ceramics
          Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

• i too encounter a not so gd experience.
            i was there wif a fren to service his watch, so i casually, told them to check if my pam 000 needs servicing, its still under warrantly though. when the *plum* lady asked is there any problem, thinking tat she may not accept my watch if i dun give any reason, i came up with a 'reason' tat i think its running slow. bt in fact its not.
            then when my watch is ready, i was shocked that she quote me a service price and told me something needs to be change inside and watch had to be left there for a mth or so. its very strange, either my watch really needs servicing, or the technician didnt opened it up to check just based on my 'reason', or she didnt sent it for checking at all.
            my fren even asked me, 'i tot its free under warrantly'?

Comment

• The one in the middle is less patient than the others according to my experience. Maybe because she is "picked" too often by the male customers? Still I wouldn't say her service is bad (maybe I have higher tolerance level with prettier girl ).

But I agree that in general these girls don't have a good knowledge of their own watches and stuff. One girl couldn't even explain to me properly the reading from the regulation.
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• i will take a chance that F Face

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                And to watchpassionist - what's "FF"?
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by lizardking View Post
                  Last week, I brought my pam 312 and 305 to Richemont to check on the power reserve of both watches as I noticed that the power reserve don't last 3 days as stated for the 9000 movement of both watches. The girl who attended to me clearly does not know Pam watches model well and casually remarked that power reserve usually don't last for 3 days till I reminded her that both watches are using the Pam in-house 9000 movement.
                  Time to sell them off and get new ones Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
                    Time to sell them off and get new ones Haha.
                    Boss,

Me ish no rich like you leh........
                    Current Love
                    Pam 312
                    Pam 210
                    Pam 372
                    Pam 424

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                      i will take a chance that F Face
                      Ooohhhhhh ... so I guess it means " F-riendly F-ace " . Tx, triton ..
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        Did RSC try to tell you crap things to dissuade you from keeping old rolex watches? Ha

I only go to Daphne when I go Richmont. She is very helpful to me but some people also got bad experience.
                        thats why she was promoted to asst customer service mgr. Dap is friendly, and sincere whom i will auto go to her if she is at the counter.

To the other counter staff, i must say bad experience. I was there with other 2 members frm here and p.com, i can't recall what actually the incident but one thing i sure remembered very bad attitude towards my friend or to the 3 of us. I hated to write this in e public forum, but since someone started this thread i shall contribute my experience.

Comment

• Been there a couple of times. Was attended by Daphne and the girl in the center. So far, the experience was ok. Just that they are not very prompt in getting back to you through phone call. Say they will call you back, but did not:-(. Will be going back there to get them to punch an additional hole on an original strap with vendome logo which I bought from HK recently:-) Shall see who will attend to me...hehe
                          Cheers
                          Don't worry, be happy

Comment

• I was served by all of them before. wanted to buy a strap but no stock. so paid for it and tell them to call me when the strap arrives within 4-6 weeks. they did call me back once the strap arrives. in fact i did not answer the first 2 times they called as i was in a meeting. when i returned call, they told me to go collect. as it was close to festive holidays they even told me which day they closing early.

Originally posted by Dannyboyz View Post
                            Been there a couple of times. Was attended by Daphne and the girl in the center. So far, the experience was ok. Just that they are not very prompt in getting back to you through phone call. Say they will call you back, but did not:-(. Will be going back there to get them to punch an additional hole on an original strap with vendome logo which I bought from HK recently:-) Shall see who will attend to me...hehe
                            Cheers
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Ooohhhhhh ... so I guess it means " F-riendly F-ace " . Tx, triton ..
                              It sounds negative so friendly face not correct.

Should be Fussy Face......are we closer?

Comment

• Many people choose center girl cos pretty but I would prefer to have coffee with Daphne then her. She is pleasant and nice to chat, plus knows more about Pams.

Every time, I go sure have coffee with Daphne. I make coffee myself, drink as I talk to her. Ha

Originally posted by louie View Post
                                thats why she was promoted to asst customer service mgr. Dap is friendly, and sincere whom i will auto go to her if she is at the counter.

To the other counter staff, i must say bad experience. I was there with other 2 members frm here and p.com, i can't recall what actually the incident but one thing i sure remembered very bad attitude towards my friend or to the 3 of us. I hated to write this in e public forum, but since someone started this thread i shall contribute my experience.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X