Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I sent my 321 for servicing, was quoted $130 for polishing.

Cheers

Originally posted by yikang View Post
    Have you guys sent your pams in for servicing? do they do a polish for you at the same time, or is it extra!
    Don't worry, be happy

Comment

• Other thn Richmont anywhere else to go? JW Horological? My PAM is running slow....by a lot, almost close to 15mins. Is this 'normal' sign of wear and tear for PAM?

Comment

• Originally posted by ladyinblack_ View Post
        Other thn Richmont anywhere else to go? JW Horological? My PAM is running slow....by a lot, almost close to 15mins. Is this 'normal' sign of wear and tear for PAM?
        What PAM watch and how long have you been wearing the watch? I would drop by RSC to get a quote for the servicing.

JW is professional but their schedule is rather busy and could take a few weeks.

Another place is Watch Klinik although I have not tried their services before.

Comment

• If I didn't read wrongly, you cannot go to 'RSC' to service a Panerai watch
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by leeye View Post
            What PAM watch and how long have you been wearing the watch? I would drop by RSC to get a quote for the servicing.

JW is professional but their schedule is rather busy and could take a few weeks.

Another place is Watch Klinik although I have not tried their services before.

Yeah...I believe we don't go to RSC to get quote for servicing PAM. They don't service PAM at all!!!

Comment

• It happen again

RSC not only rolex service center, it oso for richemont service center.

Comment

Yeah...I believe we don't go to RSC to get quote for servicing PAM. They don't service PAM at all!!!
                Really? I must be out of town for too long..............hahahaha

I was at the Panerai Boutique at ION 2 weekends ago. The boutique was rather empty when I walked in. Have a good walk around and chatting with the sales staff. Saw the small corner where the watch technician carries out his work. I asked the sales staff if I could service my PAM 187 here and they said yes. Could this be where they service Panerai watches now?

Comment

• Generally I thought of RSC as Rolex service center.

Richemont service center is referred as, Richemont.

At a crossroad between contemporary and historic again.
                  Maybe drop by ion since its so empty hehe.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Thanks for all the advices. Ok, other than all those places mentioned (RSC, Richmont, ION, etc....quite atas), any other good lobang dealers that can service PAM?

Comment

Thanks for all the advices. Ok, other than all those places mentioned (RSC, Richmont, ION, etc....quite atas), any other good lobang dealers that can service PAM?
                      someone had asked before, which particular model do you own?

your watch movement makes a difference to what we can recommend....

Comment

• Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                        someone had asked before, which particular model do you own?

your watch movement makes a difference to what we can recommend....
                        Apologies....mine is a PAM 104, dated 08.

Comment

• I think the movement in Pam104 is non-inhouse movement...can service the watch outside Richemont...
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• I just sent my pam55 to JW for a overhaul today. You can try JW at Great Eastern Building at 1 Pickering Street.

Cheers.
                            Current Love
                            Pam 312
                            Pam 210
                            Pam 372
                            Pam 424

Comment

• Originally posted by lizardking View Post
                              I just sent my pam55 to JW for a overhaul today. You can try JW at Great Eastern Building at 1 Pickering Street.

Cheers.
                              Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              I think the movement in Pam104 is non-inhouse movement...can service the watch outside Richemont...
                              Thanks for all the advices. Will send it down to JW this sat, just next door to my office. Cheers!

Btw lizardking, out of curiosity, what's the approx cost for your PAM55 overhaul?

Comment

• Like to know how come a 08 pam 104 need servicing so soon?

Something went wrong with the time keeping or?
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X