X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
    1k and beyond
    and beyond and beyond I'm guessing......... The only PAM's I like are those with the 8 days mvmt
    ROLEX.

Comment

• Serious! Have you got the quot from them before?

I have got a IWC doppelchrongraph and a full service cost me ~$600.

Comment

• Originally posted by matt156c View Post
        Serious! Have you got the quot from them before?

I have got a IWC doppelchrongraph and a full service cost me ~$600.
        When was that? I doubt you can get such price if you send it to Richemont now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
          When was that? I doubt you can get such price if you send it to Richemont now.
          Not that long actually. Nov 2010.

Comment

• 8 days PR service was about $1k 2 years ago.

Comment

• would be good if someone can check the estimate servicing cost for a PAM 8 day movement watch.

i guess the high servicing cost is because they need to disassembled and clean the 8 day movement, plus changing the seals.

Comment

• Wildest guess..........Either it is being serviced in Europe or Hongkong. Therefore, its the air ticket baby..
                I own a Rolex !

Comment

• checked with JW and they could not provide servicing for the Panerai 8 day movement.

will check the servicing costs at the Panerai Boutique @ ION

Comment

• brought my 8 day movement watch to service center at ION Panerai Boutique. since the watch is new and unworn (although 3 years old), the technician checked the rate results on the Chronoscope and found it to be within factory specs (-000), pressure test is also good. so upon his advice there is no need for servicing (for at least 2-3 years).

i asked about the serviciing cost for the P2002 movement and the answer is $1k which includes disassembly of the movement for cleaning and lubrication plus replacement of seals. case polishing is not included in the $1k servicing cost.

Comment

• Yes. The servicing of the 8 days would cost 1k.
                      Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

• hi, anyone has other options for servicing panerais? JW leadtime for servicing now 4-5 months...

Comment

• Originally posted by wankie View Post
                          hi, anyone has other options for servicing panerais? JW leadtime for servicing now 4-5 months...
                          Richemont ?
                          ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by wankie View Post
                            hi, anyone has other options for servicing panerais? JW leadtime for servicing now 4-5 months...
                            i suppose you are referring to the base ETA movements as that is what JW can provide (in-house Panerai movement JW can't do it). 4-5 months is pretty long wait. previously i sent in an omega to JW for servicing, i think it was about 3 months wait.

how about watchklinik?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                              Richemont ?
                              sorry forgot to mention a cheaper option compared to richemont

Comment

• Originally posted by leeye View Post
                                i suppose you are referring to the base ETA movements as that is what JW can provide (in-house Panerai movement JW can't do it). 4-5 months is pretty long wait. previously i sent in an omega to JW for servicing, i think it was about 3 months wait.

how about watchklinik?
                                yes, will google watchklinik, thks...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X