X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The One
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    maybe ETA is 12wks, but usually they can finish earlier??
    I agree with you. Eta should be earlier about 2-4weeks.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    maybe ETA is 12wks, but usually they can finish earlier??

Leave a comment:

• The One
    replied
    Can't be 12 weeks. Must be change of important parts such as the crown tube or etc. parts from swiss.

Leave a comment:

• flagship
    replied
    That's true bro!

Leave a comment:

• cedric
    replied
    Bro, seems like the difference not so big... go to richemont lah... furthermore, 12 weeks cannot see and wear your watch.... u how can tahan.... mine also send to richemont for servicing.. yah lah, expensive.. but I feel more "AN XIN"...(i.e. ease at heart)...

Leave a comment:

• flagship
    replied
    Right! JW quote = $350 for servicing + 100 plus for parts = $450~500. Worst still 3 month to do the job which really put me off. Anyway end up going to Richemont for the servicing

Leave a comment:

• Hary
    replied
    If the difference is not big, I would rather go to agent. Service invoice from official agent can command few dollars more incase you want to sell your watches later on.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    12/4 = 3. so yes, it is about 3months

Leave a comment:

replied
    12 weeks??? I think they take out every single parts of the watch and "service" them... 12 weeks huh... is that 3 months???

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i think service in SG

Leave a comment:

• panerai7776
    replied
    Originally posted by flagship View Post
    I have just sent my pam to richemont for services today. They charge me $500 for the moment services, replacement of gaskets. I have also opt out the polishing service as i feel the price they quoted ($310)seem expensive to me. Before that i have also asked JW for a quote, the charges for the servicing is around 400 plus and need to wait for 12 weeks which put me off. As for Richemont 10 working days only.
    Wow, 12 weeks??? Send to Switzerland or Italy???

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by flagship View Post
    I have just sent my pam to richemont for services today. They charge me $500 for the moment services, replacement of gaskets. I have also opt out the polishing service as i feel the price they quoted ($310)seem expensive to me. Before that i have also asked JW for a quote, the charges for the servicing is around 400 plus and need to wait for 12 weeks which put me off. As for Richemont 10 working days only.
    that's the cost....excluding parts replacement if any...

Leave a comment:

• flagship
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Destro22BT
    replied
    What's the kind of damage sustained? Sounds like a barrel spring replacement to me with that kind of quote. If it's barrel spring, I'd send it to Richemont for replacement.

Leave a comment:

• flagship
    replied
    Passed by Richmont service centre at King's centre this afternoon and started by asking them the charges for a normal servicing a pam. I was quoted $500 plus ( watch still under warranty period). To all bros, if you were me would you go for richmont or other services shop like JW?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X