• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jinks
    replied
    Originally posted by Jinks View Post
    Hi bros,

Sorry to be digging up an old thread. Would like to seek confirmation on the location of Richemont's Service Centre. It's no longer at King's Centre and now located at Wheelock Place 5th level?

Tks in advance!
    Sorry bros, I've gotten the ans. Seem to be living life in reverse

Leave a comment:

• Jinks
    replied
    Richemont Service Centre

Hi bros,

Sorry to be digging up an old thread. Would like to seek confirmation on the location of Richemont's Service Centre. It's no longer at King's Centre and now located at Wheelock Place 5th level?

Tks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Taipan
    replied
    Pls share your lobang

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
    Hi bros, if you guys need servicing for your Pams, can let me know. I can pm you guys the contact. Some of you might even know him. Quite a trusted watch dealer. I serviced my titanium pam there at 1/2 the price compared to Richemont. Please note that I am not related to him and don't get any commision for the rcommendation.
    Hi Pam7776, does half price mean $250 for service? Pls PM me your contact. Tks!

Leave a comment:

• Paneria Xaddict
    replied
    Hi bros, if you guys need servicing for your Pams, can let me know. I can pm you guys the contact. Some of you might even know him. Quite a trusted watch dealer. I serviced my titanium pam there at 1/2 the price compared to Richemont. Please note that I am not related to him and don't get any commision for the rcommendation.
    hi, pls pm me d contact for polishing..tks

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    please pm contact for reference. thanks

Leave a comment:

• edsonchan
    replied
    Can PM his contact or publish it on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• sgr1
    replied
    Pls pm me too. I got quite a bad scratch on my new purchase

Leave a comment:

• wiliercento
    replied
    contact

hi, pls pm me d contact for polishing..tks

Leave a comment:

• kenkelvin
    replied
    hi do anyone here know any person or shops besides richemont that can service panerai watches or even do polishing. i mean those that are in this biz and can trust 1 haha anyone knows pls pm or sms me at 81149289 k. thanks alot

Leave a comment:

• protoman1984
    replied
    hi, can PM me the contact? thanks very much

Leave a comment:

• maddie
    replied
    Hi, can PM contact for this service, thanks

Leave a comment:

• edsonchan
    replied
    Can give me his contact. I want to polish as well

Leave a comment:

• psee
    replied
    Pls PM me the contact too. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Adonai
    replied
    Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
    63172588 : bro spelled as RICHEMONT. sure can get in yellow pages.
    WOW.MILLION THANKS BRO.Didn't expect to see an immediate response.Really "GAM XIA,GAM XIA".. Hee.. Pai Sei!Dunno the speeellliinnggg..

Leave a comment:

• honestdeal
    replied
    63172588 : bro spelled as RICHEMONT. sure can get in yellow pages.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X