No announcement yet.

Planet Destros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i noticed some are brushed bezel,some polished..? Some Ts markers are different...i see until STONEEE now. Dino you the culprit!!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
      i noticed some are brushed bezel,some polished..? Some Ts markers are different...i see until STONEEE now. Dino you the culprit!!
      You must blame yourself lah. Easily poisoned

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
        You must blame yourself lah. Easily poisoned

Dino
        no wind ,no wave...

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
          no wind ,no wave...
          Weather is so hot! Where to find wind & wave??? Are you saying tsunami is coming

Dino

Comment

Weather is so hot! Where to find wind & wave??? Are you saying tsunami is coming

Dino

Comment

Dino
              Hi Mr Dino, your straps in aready?

Comment

Hi all, it's very interesting collections you have here. I have been scrutinizing Panerai for quite a while....now I'm about to get my 1st one.

When checking on the Authorized Dealer here in Jakarta, I was stunning to find my choices are very limited, as many friends of mine say that every Panerai that shows up in Jakarta will only last in dealer's showcase for several days only, even in this current situation. Demand is much bigger than the limited supply. All the Panerais are from Singapore as the price list is quoted in SGD.

So, my choices are: PAM 176 L, PAM 49 K, PAM 244 K, PAM 297 K and some Ferrari collections. I like the PAM better than the FER ones.
                PAM 176 L : SGD 8500 with 10% disc
                PAM 49 K : SGD 9075 with no disc at all
                PAM 244 K : SGD 10,200 with 10% disc
                PAM 297 K : SGD 11,800 with 10% disc

I kind of like the PAM 176 L, PAM 244 K, and PAM 49 K which is harder to find, only 400 pieces for the 49 K series. That's why there's no discount at all for the destro. Pricing wise, the PAM 49 K is almost the same as PAM 244 K after disc. I am right handed.

Please anyone has any inputs for my 1st PAM?
                Thx

Comment

I'd say go for the PAM176L hands down!

Unless you have very tiny wrists, go 44mm and never look back.
                  "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Thanks for your advice Destro22BT. I just found out that the PAM176L has been booked by the vip customer, but no down payment has been delivered. As the AD said that it's more likely the PAM176L will be taken, I guess my choices are only PAM219K or PAM244K, AD will notice me this wednesday.

I have very tiny wrist, but I like the 44 mm or even 45 mm on my wrist, they look cool. Pricing wise, is it OK? Btw are you left handed Destro22BT? Just curious if the left handed version of PAM is only purchased by the left handed ppl?

Comment

Originally posted by pamrock View Post
                      Thanks for your advice Destro22BT. I just found out that the PAM176L has been booked by the vip customer, but no down payment has been delivered. As the AD said that it's more likely the PAM176L will be taken, I guess my choices are only PAM219K or PAM244K, AD will notice me this wednesday.

I have very tiny wrist, but I like the 44 mm or even 45 mm on my wrist, they look cool. Pricing wise, is it OK? Btw are you left handed Destro22BT? Just curious if the left handed version of PAM is only purchased by the left handed ppl?
                      I'm right handed but wear my watch on my right & is the intended way to wear the destro. But, it's not necessarily the case. You can still wear it on your left. It's a very personal thing.

Dino

Comment

I'm right handed but wear my watch on my right & is the intended way to wear the destro. But, it's not necessarily the case. You can still wear it on your left. It's a very personal thing.

Dino
                        Thank for the input Dino. I'm right handed and wear my watch on my left. I guess the 219K will be uniquely worn on my left wrist, and better than the 244K which is only 40 mm. Definitely this is not gonna be my last PAM....been addicted and poisoned by this thread, as for the GMT, I might get PAM88

Comment

Originally posted by pamrock View Post
                          Thank for the input Dino. I'm right handed and wear my watch on my left. I guess the 219K will be uniquely worn on my left wrist, and better than the 244K which is only 40 mm. Definitely this is not gonna be my last PAM....been addicted and poisoned by this thread, as for the GMT, I might get PAM88
                          I guess when I was a little boy, I thought I have to wear it on the right as I'm right handed
                          Now, I guess as long as you are comfy, it does not matter which wrist & it's also a matter of getting used to it.
                          Good luck in your pursuit of Pam.......

Dino

Comment

I am also a right hand person, watch on the left. Have only 1 Pam and it happen to be a destro too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
                              I am also a right hand person, watch on the left. Have only 1 Pam and it happen to be a destro too.
                              Haha. Between both of us, we own almost 1% of the world's pieces for that destro of that series. Wow....

Comment

Alrite then....thanks for all your advices .....I think I'm gonna get 219K as my 1st PAM ......and the rest will follow

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
                                Haha. Between both of us, we own almost 1% of the world's pieces for that destro of that series. Wow....

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X