Planet Destros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamrock View Post
    Alrite then....thanks for all your advices .....I think I'm gonna get 219K as my 1st PAM ......and the rest will follow
    You won't regret lah. How many pams got the '9' and sub-second on the dial.

Comment

Originally posted by Democritus View Post
      Haha. Between both of us, we own almost 1% of the world's pieces for that destro of that series. Wow....

guess soon i will be alone

Comment

just wondering, but do you guys wear your destro on the right hand or the left hand?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          just wondering, but do you guys wear your destro on the right hand or the left hand?

Destros are designed to be worn on the right wrist. I wear all my watches on my right wrist except when I play tennis.

Comment

I wear watch on my left hand.
            It does not matter even if ppl comment - "hey how come u wear a destro on your left hand?"
            have u not seen ppl with 111 on their right hand ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
              I wear watch on my left hand.
              It does not matter even if ppl comment - "hey how come u wear a destro on your left hand?"
              have u not seen ppl with 111 on their right hand ?
              i used to have a sinn ezm3 where the crown is meant to be on the inner portion. and its supposed to be worn on the left hand not the right.

so was just wondering if destros were made to be worn on the left hand. anyway, i haven really seen many people wearing actual pams. just lots of homages with no PANERAI wordings on them. only once when walking pass hilton I saw a lady wear a big big watch. made me look twice but cant really catch if it is a homage or a panerai.
              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

sinn ezm3's crown is on the left side of the case. i believe the watch is meant to be worn on the right wrist not on the left wrist.

i used to have a sinn ezm3 where the crown is meant to be on the inner portion. and its supposed to be worn on the left hand not the right.

so was just wondering if destros were made to be worn on the left hand. anyway, i haven really seen many people wearing actual pams. just lots of homages with no PANERAI wordings on them. only once when walking pass hilton I saw a lady wear a big big watch. made me look twice but cant really catch if it is a homage or a panerai.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  sinn ezm3's crown is on the left side of the case. i believe the watch is meant to be worn on the right wrist not on the left wrist.
                  actually, the EZM3 is made to follow the EZM1 and 2 to prevent obstruction to the german special forces during the call of duty.

taken from sinnwatches.com

"Very characteristic for the EZM watch is the positioning of the crown on the left side of the case. In this position, the winding and setting device does not bother the diver's wrist, it is well protected and it can also be gripped by hands in gloves."

taken from another EZM related webbie

"One feature of this watch is that the crown that is located on the left side of the case, thereby making wrist movement easier. This is especially important for divers who need good wrist movement and also need to avoid snagging the crown on debris underwater, such as old lines, nets, etc"

hence, initially when i saw the destro, i tht it was made as per the EZM1 and 3 and was also meant to be worn on the left wrist.

Comment

anyway, i haven really seen many people wearing actual pams. just lots of homages with no PANERAI wordings on them. only once when walking pass hilton I saw a lady wear a big big watch. made me look twice but cant really catch if it is a homage or a panerai.
                    If you like to see people wearing pams in the "wild", make a trip down to united square on sat morning (9am). there will be 2 guys chatting there with pam on.

You may confirm with Democritus on the above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
                      If you like to see people wearing pams in the "wild", make a trip down to united square on sat morning (9am). there will be 2 guys chatting there with pam on.

You may confirm with Democritus on the above.
                      wah serious ah?

lol kk will take note.

i think the reason i suddenly inclined to the PAM is cos of that lady that I saw walking pass with a SS watch that looked lke a PAM. looked real good and sporty. kinda have a weird presence. dunno how to pinpoint.

that scene keep flashing thru my mind so decided to read up and learn more abt PAM haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                        wah serious ah?

lol kk will take note.

i think the reason i suddenly inclined to the PAM is cos of that lady that I saw walking pass with a SS watch that looked lke a PAM. looked real good and sporty. kinda have a weird presence. dunno how to pinpoint.

that scene keep flashing thru my mind so decided to read up and learn more abt PAM haha...
                        fully understood what you mean

Comment

• may i know what is the RRP for these lefties? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex48 View Post
                            fully understood what you mean
                            oei oei oei....its her wrist, i dint even get to see her face ok!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dfstan View Post
                              may i know what is the RRP for these lefties? thanks
                              the price list can be found here.
                              http://www.paneristi.com/reference/pricelists.html
                              Pam 219 is the only current selling lefty by AD.

*Mod, if link cannot be post pls edit it

oei oei oei....its her wrist, i dint even get to see her face ok!!
                              yes, u have said it. You did not see the face(watch) if it a Pam or MM.

just kidding

Comment

• Nice watch spotting at United Square on Sat morning. Besides Rolex48 and myself (not wearing Pams all the time lah), there is another guy with family (hubby wears either top gun or 183, while wife wears white Bell&Ross). Also saw people in Daytonas, submariner etc.

Of course, I also saw fakey (eg a logo with date!)

Apart from Orchard road, I have noticed a girl in a Pam 90 even in NTU! I will encourage ladies to wear pam cos it will catch attention very easily. And its true, I only remember the watch the girl wore but not the face.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X