No announcement yet.

Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost it in a cab on the way home from clarke quay on 22nd May at 1140pm.(tried e cab driver/ company). Made a police report and already informed most of our trusted secondary dealers. All my fault...but still hoping against hope. was my wedding present so the most precious watch...wore it v often.

Comment

• ouch. sorry to hear about it. since you made a police report, maybe u can reveal to us the serial number so that if we come across, we know to do the right thing.

Originally posted by swade View Post
      Lost a Black dial and strap PAM 88 H series purhased in 2005. I have the box and papers. If anyone is offered or comes accross an 88H can PM me to confirm serial number etc. watch was worn regularly so has scrathes and nicks.

The only thing worst than not having a pam, is having one and losing it! Hope to find it one day...
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Will post serial number in two days...just dont want to alarm the finder. Hoping maybe the person might contact me. Willing to give an appropriate reward... Thanks for ur help and concern gentlemen.

Comment

• maybe can state wat series..the seral number? the 1st digit or last..
          so can look out for u?
          1st) RXW 2-counter PLAsmiR mILgRapH
          2nd) PAM000J
          3rd) Sea-Dweller

WishliSt :
          1)AP diver
          2)Sinn U1

Comment

• think mentioned it is a H series. however, he will post the serial in couple of days time.

Lost a Black dial and strap PAM 88 H series purhased in 2005. If anyone is offered or comes accross an 88H can PM me to confirm serial number etc.
            Originally posted by skyline View Post
            maybe can state wat series..the seral number? the 1st digit or last.. so can look out for u?
            Will post serial number in two days...just dont want to alarm the finder. Hoping maybe the person might contact me. Willing to give an appropriate reward... Thanks for ur help and concern gentlemen.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by swade View Post
              Lost it in a cab on the way home from clarke quay on 22nd May at 1140pm.(tried e cab driver/ company). Made a police report and already informed most of our trusted secondary dealers. All my fault...but still hoping against hope. was my wedding present so the most precious watch...wore it v often.
              Ok. Will help look out. If I find and return to you, I only need a cup of kopi. No need what reward.. Just to cheer you up la. Gd luck!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Alamak see la. I overzealous liao. Send too fast. If got distinctive mark even better. Let us know ok. Cheers again!
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• PAM 88 H Black Dial Lost!

Its a PAM 88 H04X6/2900 and OP6633 / BB11407X6.

Keep a look out for me please! can pm or e-mail me zen_experience@yahoo.com.sg if you find any info.
                  Any help or suggestions most welome.
                  Thanks a lot gentlemen.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Sorry to hear that bro, will watch out for you
                    [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                    [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                    [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                    [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                    [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                    [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

• Hi guys , saw the pam 177 H, really like the dull colour of the titianium =)
                      But so far only saw 1 for sale in time will tell @7+k...any bros care to share whats a reasonable priced 177 should cost ?
                      1st time getting a Pam , so really not sure about it.. thanks in advance!

Comment

• Titanium model not popular, ask for discount..it moves much more slower than the ss one.

Comment

• Originally posted by swade View Post
                          Its a PAM 88 H04X6/2900 and OP6633 / BB11407X6.

Keep a look out for me please! can pm or e-mail me zen_experience@yahoo.com.sg if you find any info.
                          Any help or suggestions most welome.
                          Thanks a lot gentlemen.
                          Sorry to hear that ... Hope you get back your watch soon ...
                          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Originally posted by sci70716 View Post
                            Titanium model not popular, ask for discount..it moves much more slower than the ss one.
                            Huh?? U sure??? I tot otherwise..
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hahaha..u thought i tink who confirm...lol...
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• End of the day I think still boils down to the sentence ' get what ever that ticks your heart' =)

Just that hoping to get a good piece that hold its value well so can flip easily when the time arise to upgrade But having said so, I think PAm prices would only go north then south hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X