panerai question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ct13 View Post
    How you guys compare Pam 183 with Pam 190?
    Price wise Pam 190 is much more ex. Look wise, just a 8 days wording on the face.
    I have a Pam 190H.
    The key difference is the movement; there are of course also the gold and blue hands.
    If the smooth winding of a 190 is not your thing, save yourself some monies and get the 183 (of with a 210, even more monies).
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Luv 190 but dislike its price tag. More than 2-2.5 times price of 183.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
        I have a Pam 190H.
        The key difference is the movement; there are of course also the gold and blue hands.
        If the smooth winding of a 190 is not your thing, save yourself some monies and get the 183 (of with a 210, even more monies).
        Very true. I think the winding on the 183 & 292 is not that bad at all. It may be abit loud but you don't feel any obstructions.

Anyway, the "smooth" winding of the 190 does not make the watch anymore accurate.

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
          Very true. I think the winding on the 183 & 292 is not that bad at all. It may be abit loud but you don't feel any obstructions.

Anyway, the "smooth" winding of the 190 does not make the watch anymore accurate.

Dino
          How true my bro!

I once told my friend who was making a big fuss about his pieces not falling within the COSC tolerance by a few seconds...

"Bro, get urself a quartz if you want it to be that accurate"...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X