Clear All

And here too ..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      sorry..who gives a **** what you feel?
      hard to reason with no brainers
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by mingwen View Post
        only pams with T-swiss-T dial n preferably PRE-V,A,B n C series only for GTG...ha ha.
        do not waste your time coming with pam 0,111,88,183,5,112,219,176,90 etc.....
        64c still around leh...but seriously,to me i find only the early series or some special edition pams are appealing..the rest are dull n boring.if u attend a GTG,the pams u look fwd to seeing are pam 2a, 9a, 4a, 1a, 24a, 25a, 201/a, 203/a, 36b, 127, 217, 202, 27a or maybe some B n C series with T-dials..its all about the patina bro! i dont wana attend a GTG n look at pam 111, 88, 90, 5, 312, 305, 177 etc...i'l b wasting my time LOL
        wear the 187 there of coz.....
        all those boring pams 0,112,5,88,177,240,90 etc....regardless of whatever strap is on the watch,theres no point attending the GTG...hee hee
        Oh please get off your high horse. It's a social gathering of like minded enthusiasts, not a pissing contest. You dont have to go with a big d**K nor bigger ego....

Comment

The Bugs Stop Here !!!

I entertain Mud wresting , Beers wresting ...Gangbang!! Anything u can think of " I'll take on !!! Kekeke See u soon !!

Comment

Originally posted by fondriest View Post
            Oh please get off your high horse. It's a social gathering of like minded enthusiasts, not a pissing contest. You dont have to go with a big d**K nor bigger ego....
            LOL,enjoy u GTG SINGAPORE PANERISTI...
            ps: 0, 5, 111, 88, 90, 112, 183, 104 etc.....pls stay at home..lol

Comment

I am not able to make it there cos family comes first but hope all of you enjoy yourselves.

Don't let ill feels spoil the joy.

I have met mingwen and dealt with him (sold him a 219) and he has not appeared to be how he puts himself across here. So, I was quite surprise with what he wrote. Either he has changed or this mingwen here (with 24 posts only) is not the same as the one I know who uses the nick pamlover.

So in plead all to meet at the gtg before judging.

Comment

Mingwen, don't forget i got your mobile number.

I can just ask a few of my friends to call you every single hour to make your life more fun.

Are you attending the gathering too?

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  I am not able to make it there cos family comes first but hope all of you enjoy yourselves.
                  We'll miss your presence. Keith also won't be there. Maybe we'll have another small catch up kopi session later this month.

Comment

Ya. Would love to be there esp so many bros there. My new baby (real one not watch) just arrived so watches take a back seat now.

Dec will have more time for me to kopi. Catch you then. Look forward to see pics from the gtg.

Comment

Ya. Would love to be there esp so many bros there. My new baby (real one not watch) just arrived so watches take a back seat now.

Dec will have more time for me to kopi. Catch you then. Look forward to see pics from the gtg.
                      Congratz ! Enjoy your fatherhood .
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Big congrat. to u Guru ku

Tis is definitely better than 360.U sharpe shooter"" Kekeke

Comment

Congrats! We'll catch up when you're ready

Comment

Awesome news! Congrats bro! Joy

Comment

Congrats marksman! Target. Bull Eye

Dino

Comment

Congratulation KuchingKu!
                                I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X