Where to look for pam in S'pore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denteo View Post
    No offence bro, this could be because 210 is not a highly sought after piece as compared to 111 or 112. Personally, 210 is one piece i like also.

Richard is a nice guy lah, no doubt abt that. Nice to talk to.
    OIC....
    hahahaha ...
    Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Thanks Bro..

Comment

Hi, I interested to get a PAM 104. Already think for long time, still have not decide to spend $8k+ for a watch. But I really like the watch very much.

Recently checked at TWT, quote me $8.2K. And from Cortina was $8450 and got to be booked.
        Still not sure should I buy from TWT cos I not sure how reliable is TWT and whether the watch comes with warranty.
        Or should I pay additional $250 more from established shop?

Pls advice all bros. Just know abt COLLECTORS' HAVEN. Does anyone knows the opening hours? thinking of going there to take a look

cheers
        Last edited by bombom; 14-08-08, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bombom View Post
          Hi, I interested to get a PAM 104. Already think for long time, still have not decide to spend $8k+ for a watch. But I really like the watch very much.

Recently checked at TWT, quote me $8.2K. And from Cortina was $8450 and got to be booked.
          Still not sure should I buy from TWT cos I not sure how reliable is TWT and whether the watch comes with warranty.

Pls advice all bros. Just know abt COLLECTORS' HAVEN. Does anyone knows the opening hours? thinking of going there to take a look

cheers
          Well, if you are set out getting a 104, do it fast. Incoming price increase for Pams. A AD in Europe already confirmed that the price increase's confirmed of this shop and a brand new 104 now costs about S$1500 more, applicable even to existing stock. Not sure what the rate in Singapore will be but it will be around there. Once AD' prices go up, grey mkt dealers will also adjust their price accordingly.
          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
          three times is enemy action and
          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
          ."

Comment

cheers
            Cortina will not give discount from what I know. Hourglass, if you're lucky to even spot a piece sitting there, at most will give 5%. Sincere Watches hasn't had a single piece of 104 on display since god-knows-when.

And somemore with the impending price increase, I'm pretty sure some ADs will hide their brand new pieces and tell you that it's not available until after the price increase.

Check out the other thread about the PAM104 and it will provide you with more useful info.
            "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
            --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

cheers
              Are you one who can wait?

If you are like me (I am not one who can wait), I will go and grab from the shop (reputable) which has stock.

You will get to enjoy the watch in the shortest possible time and save on the opportunity cost....

Good luck in your shopping!
              Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

anyone can confrim the date/month will increase price?

i thinking THG to book a pam111,,but scare not in time,before the increase..
                1st) RXW 2-counter PLAsmiR mILgRapH
                2nd) PAM000J
                3rd) Sea-Dweller

WishliSt :
                1)AP diver
                2)Sinn U1

Comment

Increase again

Sep 08, hope u get it on time

Comment

1Sep to be exact. Good luck bro.

tick tock tick tock.......

Comment

I heard all those AD will mark up the Selling price first, then throw in some discount as bait...

Comment

I heard AD will throw discount to favourite customer. And this favourite customer will in turn sell it elsewhere. In return, AD made abit coffee $ also.. Therefore, the consumer will never get to see a Panerai in AD showcase..
                        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Read this thread and decided to go down to TWT today to check out PAM. Thinking of shopping for either PAM00 or 05. But the uncle there dun seems to be very friendly le....give me the kind of 'You are wasting my time, young man!!' look....wasted my trip there in a hot sunny afternoon. End up getting a PAM111 in town with much better service and much cooler air-con envoirment...hehehe...
                          Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
                          Panerai: PAM 111 J
                          Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

..wad watch did u wear there?
                            Opportunities come once

Comment

Does it matter?? They didn't state any dress code le??!! I wore a Mad Cow..
                              Current:-

Ball: Hydrocarbon Titanium
                              Panerai: PAM 111 J
                              Rolex: GMTIIc

Comment

Both owner TWT n Colector Haven, nice guys, depends on your budget but sometimes they are price different by $200-$300 for same model n same series. But for the strap TWT more varieties. I know both of them, and buy from both of the shop before. They even make an offer for your watch reasonable enough compare with other shops.
                                AP Vulcano 42mm
                                AP Rubberclad 42mm
                                PAM Chrono 1000 ( 187 ) 47mm
                                PAM Power Reserve ( 090 D ) 44mm
                                PAM GMT ( 297 L ) 44mm
                                PAM Radiomir GMT ( 184 H ) 42mm
                                IWC Aquatimer Titanium split min 42 mm
                                Sinn U1 44mm ( 1000m )
                                Rolex Daytona WG 116519 40mm
                                Rolex GMT 16700 40mm
                                Rolex Oyster stainless 1501 34mm
                                Rolex Gold Pocket watch 40mm ( 1938 )