X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry my bad..its far east plaza.

Comment

hi all

how much should i expect to pay for a pam55-D ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
        hi all

how much should i expect to pay for a pam55-D ?

Thanks
        Should be about 9.5k plus depending on condition and completeness of set.
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

pam005 or pam090

I am also looking at buying a Panerai. Looking at 05 because it has got the logo but extremely difficult to find . My next choice will be 90 which is more expensive but I've tried the watch and I like it..... still looking around for a good price.

Comment

hi all,
            sorry for the hijack, was thinkin of opening a thread, but tot it's unnecessary.
            wat's the diff btw pam112I and 112J?
            pls advice newbie.

thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by rolexboy View Post
              hi all,
              sorry for the hijack, was thinkin of opening a thread, but tot it's unnecessary.
              wat's the diff btw pam112I and 112J?
              pls advice newbie.

thanks in advance
              issit make month/year diff?

Comment

Yes if I am not wrong

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Yes if I am not wrong
                  tks Dangel, i'm lookin around for some watch...
                  was talkin to alfed, he show me 112j, very nice watch i must say.
                  saw in garage sales got 112i and 112j model... abit confuse..
                  thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by bauhaus View Post
                    Another place to look for pams is at lucky plaza..Hobbylink. His name is sam and had quite a number of pams there and his website always updated and oh yes he sells mainly Radio control cars...www.hobbylink.com.sg n click on watches.
                    Hobbylink is watchlink. There, the Pams are limited and does not have all the accessories you want, don't look like a watch shop like kid shop la and the watch condition hmmm......

Horological Restore, the watches are good but The price is hmmm....

For Panerai, I think the best place in singapore is Collector Haven Mr Kenneth, Time will Tell Mr Richard and truthly collectibles Mr Fancis.

Comment

hahaha..hobbylink is a hobby shop mah...i tink their watch dept is juz a side line for them....
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

True bro! Very limited stock don't need to go and see la! Especially they are selling toys racing cars! I don't go there if not my daughter-in-law thought I go there and buy toys for my grandson again!

Comment

hahaha...i tink u can always call sam if u find it cumbersome to go down..quite a frenly guy though...hahaha...saw there sell straps for panerais too...but hor abit too much for my pockets to bear..so left empty handed....

Comment

The guy name is Sam huh. I feel he is not very honest guy but he sure smile friendly and can charm people huh. Visa 3% not included huh.

I call once him once to reserve a watch which I saw in his shop. He said sold already business very good. But when went down again I saw the watch and ask him he said the buyer back out and now the price increased.

As for his straps, it is cheap meh? 150-250? not cheap la. can buy original better. If I can afford a Panerai or PP, why would I go to a small shop.

just my small opinion. Hope his gang don't get offended.

Comment

For Panerai, I still think the best place in singapore is Collector Haven Mr Kenneth, Time will Tell Mr Richard and Truthly collectibles Mr Fancis.

Comment

haha...i m not his gang member...i tink his prices always changed...that i find dat disturbing too...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X