No announcement yet.

Where to look for pam in S'pore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not true ! Pam wasn't easily spotted ITALY.

Originally posted by Redsub View Post
    I heard from one Pam importer that Pam watches in Italy is like
    Seiko watches in Singapore. Italian treat Pam just like any ordinary
    watch, no big deal to them. One day if got opportunity must
    go Italy and look for Pam Pam..
    Italian only go for Rolexes....simliar to our "Ah Beng"here.They are more conservative on Brands. Manys local there don't even know or heard of "Panerai" Shame on them

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
      Bro Destro really has a very sharp microscopic eye for details
      Dino
      Met him once...
      when you see him, you know why his eyes so sharp... machiam like the ones below one

"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

Originally posted by The One View Post
        The guy name is Sam huh. I feel he is not very honest guy but he sure smile friendly and can charm people huh. Visa 3% not included huh.

I call once him once to reserve a watch which I saw in his shop. He said sold already business very good. But when went down again I saw the watch and ask him he said the buyer back out and now the price increased.

As for his straps, it is cheap meh? 150-250? not cheap la. can buy original better. If I can afford a Panerai or PP, why would I go to a small shop.

just my small opinion. Hope his gang don't get offended.
        The one, this is totally uncalled for. I have bought 2 watches from him last year and personally i found he's quite a nice chap to deal business with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
          Met him once...
          when you see him, you know why his eyes so sharp... machiam like the ones below one

No lah brudder Ender, I where got so cute one? I shall show my true self... with microscopic eyes and a BURNING question....

(TGIF, let's inject a bit of EDMW, the womb that gave birth to this forum )

BTW, when are you going to Heirloom Gallery next? Maybe we can meet there again to wax lyrical about watches?
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by flagship View Post
            The one, this is totally uncalled for. I have bought 2 watches from him last year and personally i found he's quite a nice chap to deal business with him.
            Good for you. Hope you got complete. Charmed.

Comment

Hmmmm........

likewise i've traded with him on a few occasions i.e. watches, straps etc and can vouch that he's a great guy to deal with.

At the end of the day, i guess most of us practice the " buy the seller, not the watch'' thingy......hence if you're not convince you got a good deal, you can always just walk away from the table.

cheers
              chris

Comment

Hi All the Big Bro here,

can any 1 dvise me what is the bnib price for Pam 183 and Pam 210?
                Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                Future - Geneva hallmark
                Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

210? Depending on condition and edition etc, shld be around S$5-S$6.2k?
                  ."

Comment

hi friends,

heard a lot about CH, TWT AND TC are great places to get pam watches.
                    other than collector's haven, does anyone have the contact no for time will tel and truly collectibles.

looking for a pam 048 /049?

thank u very much!

ws

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      210? Depending on condition and edition etc, shld be around S$5-S$6.2k?

Bro Ender, got a potential buy for a I series 210 with 90% condition, 3 boxes + warranty for 5k. Should i grab? Will price drop further with the economy doing badly?
                      [COLOR="Red"]
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis 7777 View Post
                        Bro Ender, got a potential buy for a I series 210 with 90% condition, 3 boxes + warranty for 5k. Should i grab? Will price drop further with the economy doing badly?
                        Harh? You asking me? You shld ask Destree22et, the resident guru on pam watches. My S$0.0002 -
                        If you MUST get a 210 as in sooner or later you KNOW you will get one, S$5k is the lowest I have heard of for a 210. No idea at all if prices will drop further in the future. Everyone say to hold back watch-buying until after CNY but so far I don't see any noticeable downward shift in prices leh...
                        However, if you can, do push your budget further and consider a 190 or 232, their current prices are quite low but their potential for price gain is really there...
                        ."

Comment

Hi Guys,

Any idea what is a reasonable price i should pay for a bnib pam 88

Comment

Originally posted by wslim View Post
                            hi friends,

heard a lot about CH, TWT AND TC are great places to get pam watches.
                            other than collector's haven, does anyone have the contact no for time will tel and truly collectibles.

looking for a pam 048 /049?

thank u very much!

ws
                            truly collectible is always not open,both of them are located at sunshine plaza..you can search for their the contacts using the forum search function. For bnib,i would rather buy it from the ADs or private sellers.

Comment

how abt watch arena huh?
                              anyone bought frm there before?

Comment

good info guys...

anyone have contact for : Truly Collectibles Mr.Francis tel ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X