Where to look for pam in S'pore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    haha...i m not his gang member...i tink his prices always changed...that i find dat disturbing too...
    Bro i agreed with you lah. Not only price change! He always post his watch sold and sold but the watch still there! I think he is promoting his Sales records lah. So that ppl will consign to him.

Not like the other Kenneth, Richard and Francis they are true and honest sellers,

Comment

that is y it is wise to do some legwork when buying watches....great way to excerise the legs too...hahaha....for me i prefer GSD straps...OEM straps seem kinda of too thin in thickness for me...prefer big beefy straps....esp exotic skins such as croc,snake,stingray and calf .....unique buckles and colours...hahaha...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by rolexboy View Post
        issit make month/year diff?
        alphabet i, j & current k represent the production of that year... Nothing relate to month.Hope it clear yr doubt bro.

Comment

The near end-run of the J series come with a new roller system at the crown guard lever. So that is the only difference, though most of the earlier J series do not have this feature.
          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
            The near end-run of the J series come with a new roller system at the crown guard lever. So that is the only difference, though most of the earlier J series do not have this feature.
            simi lai eh? expert really is expert hehe. i thought only production different time only. like this i think panerai not so simple liao. lucky got u, pamdino and a few that r well verse here.

Comment

The real experts are at paneristi.com bro me just small little fish... anyway, the roller at the crown guard lever is to prevent scratches to the crown. But then again, u can't really see the crown in full view, and neither does the occurrance of scratches on the crown affect the watch in any way. Maybe Panerai up their prices until paiseh, so introduce a 'redundant' enhancement to the watch.
              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

In what way is he not honest? can share or is it that you reserve the watch then they tell you that it is sold but end up on display again?

reserving a watch only means the person reserving it has priority. but the buyer can back out of the deal. reserving does not mean 100% buying.

different setup shops are meant for different people to patronise. if you dont like to go there, then mai go lor. it is a free market.

Originally posted by The One View Post
                I call once him once to reserve a watch which I saw in his shop. He said sold already business very good. But when went down again I saw the watch and ask him he said the buyer back out and now the price increased.

If I can afford a Panerai or PP, why would I go to a small shop.

just my small opinion. Hope his gang don't get offended.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

The real experts are at paneristi.com bro me just small little fish... anyway, the roller at the crown guard lever is to prevent scratches to the crown. But then again, u can't really see the crown in full view, and neither does the occurrance of scratches on the crown affect the watch in any way. Maybe Panerai up their prices until paiseh, so introduce a 'redundant' enhancement to the watch.
                  haha ok, this excuse u also can think of hehe

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    In what way is he not honest? can share or is it that you reserve the watch then they tell you that it is sold but end up on display again?

reserving a watch only means the person reserving it has priority. but the buyer can back out of the deal. reserving does not mean 100% buying.

different setup shops are meant for different people to patronise. if you dont like to go there, then mai go lor. it is a free market.
                    Thanks for the concern bro. I can't comment further. The most I don't want to go there. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by daan88 View Post
                      Can anyone advise me where to look for Pam's AD in S'pore?
                      Thanks
                      There are quite a few bros here selling bnib pams or lnib pams. Don't have to search far.

It's right in front of you. No commission hor.

Comment

The guy name is Sam huh. I feel he is not very honest guy but he sure smile friendly and can charm people huh. Visa 3% not included huh.

I call once him once to reserve a watch which I saw in his shop. He said sold already business very good. But when went down again I saw the watch and ask him he said the buyer back out and now the price increased.

As for his straps, it is cheap meh? 150-250? not cheap la. can buy original better. If I can afford a Panerai or PP, why would I go to a small shop.

just my small opinion. Hope his gang don't get offended.
                        Bro, care to share your experience & elaborate further? I have not bought anything from him, yet. It's also good for the newbie to learn & know

Cheers
                        Dino

Comment

Thanks for the concern bro. I can't comment further. The most I don't want to go there. Thanks.
                          if you cannot stand by what you have written and posted, then you may have to retract your statements......

cheers
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Pam

Originally posted by daan88 View Post
                            For rolex, i know Hk is at least 5-10% cheaper than S'pore.
                            what about of price pam in S'pore?
                            I heard from one Pam importer that Pam watches in Italy is like
                            Seiko watches in Singapore. Italian treat Pam just like any ordinary
                            watch, no big deal to them. One day if got opportunity must
                            go Italy and look for Pam Pam..

Comment

Dude have you bought watches from him before? if not i don't think it is ethical to flame someone here. I personally have traded a couple of watches from him. Trustworthy and easy going seller. If he has step on your toes in some way or another the best way to handle your pain is to talk to him and voice your concern face to face. This is an act of defamation.

True bro! Very limited stock don't need to go and see la! Especially they are selling toys racing cars! I don't go there if not my daughter-in-law thought I go there and buy toys for my grandson again!

Comment

Bro Destro really has a very sharp microscopic eye for details

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X