No announcement yet.

Panerai Real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more details (model, series etc.) n pics would be helpful. the crown guard lever not sitting flush with the crown guard is a little fishy. also the crown guard pin should not protrude out from the crown guard.

Originally posted by hydesg View Post
    Since there is a thread on this.
    Could you help see if this real or fake? Someone from *** sold me this without cert and box for a really nice price. I haven't sent it in for any verification yet.

Comment

I strongly urge you to do verification. There are getting more and more fakes, so called "Ultimate". There are as good as real. I had witnessed it myself. And not cheap, some are offered about 1k. Sometimes without open the case, the exterior really looks like real.

Comment

the crown guard looks v weird, should be rounder at the flip there. also the bezel does not look polished.

u post the back see thru (this a 111? but also looks like ano model in titanium) to show us the movement better.

Comment

JW can do verification. I agreed there are more and more superb quality fakes out there.

Comment

Looks real to me as I've the same model.... PAM177 and it's a titanium case with see through case back. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic.

Comment

Originally posted by mavericky View Post
              Morning all, I went to Richemont this morning to get a Panerai verified and was told that they do not provide authenticity/verification services anymore (since Nov'10). The only way I can get the PAM verified is if I send the watch in for a complete servicing (was quoted ~S$1k) and then they will tell me if the PAM is genuine or not during the servicing process.

Are there any reputable watchshops in Singapore who can verify Panerai watches, besides Richemont? It is really quite painful to pay S$1k to verify the watch only to realise it is not genuine.
              Read comment #9 you have your answer.......
              ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                I strongly urge you to do verification. There are getting more and more fakes, so called "Ultimate". There are as good as real. I had witnessed it myself. And not cheap, some are offered about 1k. Sometimes without open the case, the exterior really looks like real.
                Best advice in this thread.
                ROLEX.

Comment

I guess a easy way is to bring to Richmont, tell them watch is slow and need to be regulated If fake, they will not service

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                    more details (model, series etc.) n pics would be helpful. the crown guard lever not sitting flush with the crown guard is a little fishy. also the crown guard pin should not protrude out from the crown guard.
                    very sharp eyes u have!

Comment

Originally posted by jamester View Post
                      very sharp eyes u have!
                      yes you need sharp eyes at times, otherwise you end up paying for an expensive lesson (which i learnt many years ago).

the 177 strap should come with standard brown croc leather strap. the leather strap on that particular 177 is also strange.

Comment

Nice watch and nice strap

Comment

be safe not sorry!

Comment

Original posting of Pam90 looks fake. Seconds subdial is a giveaway. Seconds marking also too distinct as though adapted from face of IWC Big Pilot.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X