Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U can write to them at boutique-panerai.milano@panerai.com..
    I write to them but they do not have e model which I wanted..
    My wife is there and she helped me asked a few boutique, all dun have.. So sad..

Comment

Originally posted by stepwagon View Post
      U can write to them at boutique-panerai.milano@panerai.com..
      I write to them but they do not have e model which I wanted..
      My wife is there and she helped me asked a few boutique, all dun have.. So sad..
      I have emailed the AD. All no stock..

If not further discount from the AD over there then even with the VAT rebate, the price seems to be almost the same as buying from local grey dealer.
      A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

312 is quite common in our local grey dealer. Price also not bad.

Comment

Just wondering, with the recent Euro being at all time low, was the price adjusted downwards even with our local AD or grey dealers?

Comment

No, this will be their additional profit gain from conversion. Like what other semiors mentioned,
            get the watch there since u are there. With weak euro and VAT, u sure get good deal/ buy
            unless no stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by flakkampf View Post
              No, this will be their additional profit gain from conversion. Like what other semiors mentioned,
              get the watch there since u are there. With weak euro and VAT, u sure get good deal/ buy
              unless no stocks.
              Other than the base model like 000 or 005, buying there is cheaper with 12% VAT rebate.

If other model like 112, its selling something like 4200 Euro, think local can get only $5.4K. Cheaper here.
              A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

Originally posted by yaloryalor View Post
                Other than the base model like 000 or 005, buying there is cheaper with 12% VAT rebate.

If other model like 112, its selling something like 4200 Euro, think local can get only $5.4K. Cheaper here.
                Thanks for the advice. How about 321 or 312? Cheaper locally?

Comment

Originally posted by yorky View Post
                  Thanks for the advice. How about 321 or 312? Cheaper locally?
                  IMO, if you dun mind 2nd hand, I suggest you get from local. Wait patient at the Panerai garage for good deal.

Comment

IMO, if you dun mind 2nd hand, I suggest you get from local. Wait patient at the Panerai garage for good deal.
                    thanks for the advice. Am quite new in this so would prefer buying brand new through AD.

Comment

Now in Milano, jus wanna share with you guys.

I went to 2 AD and the boutique.

All dun have Pam000 and Pam005. Got one AD offer me discounted Pam104 @ 4000 euro (after rebate).

The boutique has 112 and 111 but strictly no discount. Can give additonal leather strap.

Comment

Do you mean the Pam104? Yes, the price seems attractive. Still considering.. If not buying may go back empty handed. Unless I will see what I want in Paris.

Comment

Hi YalorYalor,

I'm kinda following your thread! Hahaha .. Cos I'm going for my honeymoon in Europe this mid Feb which is in almost 2 weeks time...
                          Just to check, how much are they offering for the 111 as I'm looking for one myself.

Thanks!!

Comment

Thanks Nim!!! That's what I was told!!
                            Local AD checked. Let's see what I'll come back from my trip!! Hahaha

Comment

The boutique has 112 and 111 but strictly no discount. Can give additonal leather strap.
                              may i know what is their pricing for both the 112 and 111? thank u.

Comment

Its the same as list price. 4000 & 4300 euro.

Originally posted by eXis10z View Post
                                may i know what is their pricing for both the 112 and 111? thank u.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X