Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea!! Since I'm going Florence, maybe I'll ask them to do that!!

Originally posted by Eng98 View Post
    I bought a watch from the Florence boutique last year. They understand that the huge box is a problem and they just DHL it back for me. Not extra cost. For the watch, gave me a panerai travel cost and I just bring it along with me for the rest of the holiday. I kiasee, so I put on the watch when coming into Singapore.

The box reached SG way before i got back.

Comment

Actually panerai publish euro list price and all of them uses the same list price, irregardless of whichever country in eurozone. The savings from VAT varies from country to country. Happy shopping!

Comment

Any possibility of getting a pam372 in Italy from the ADs there and if we can write to them to reserve one ? :-)

Comment

You can write to them to check for availability but don't think you can reserve:-)

Cheers
          Don't worry, be happy

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyboyz View Post
            You can write to them to check for availability but don't think you can reserve:-)

Cheers
            If you are firm with the dates of arrival, they can advise if it will still be available by the time you reach there. I did that for Macau Panerai Boutique and they did hold for a couple of days for me. No harm asking.

BTW, I think italy can get higher VAT return compared to Spain. That's what I got. Didnt shop at France, so can't comment.

Comment

For Italy it's 12% rebate, if more than 8,500€ then it's 15% rebate.

I jus came back from HK. I asked for the Pam000 or Pam005, no stock. They asked if I did the reservation? Althought HK is tax free but the price is not cheap there leh.
              A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

I'm 111'ed!!!! Yippie!!! Just got em in Rome!! Happiness to e max!!!

Comment

Congratz! Now, pics?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I will be going for my europe tour next week...will be going italy swiss n paris...
                    Will it be cheaper to get PAM in swiss? or does the price is all about the same? just the VAT difference?

Comment

• Ocean: definitely!! When I'm back to sunny island!!

Monster: it's confirmed cheaper than getting from SG. Let's say, after VAT rebate..
                      It's bout a price u pay for a 2nd hand Pam in SG. !!! =)

Comment

• now is whether to get a PAM or rolex Sub hahaha... Change more Swiss Franc or More Euro...

Comment

• Bring more credit card!! Hahaha

Originally posted by monstar1985 View Post
                          now is whether to get a PAM or rolex Sub hahaha... Change more Swiss Franc or More Euro...

Comment

• hahaha one enough already ma extend 30-40k lolx Swipe until happy =X

Comment

• Got my Pam005 in Swiss lucerne... 3680swiss franc after vat...slight higher here compare to getting in Europe.. Cheers!!

Comment

• anyone noes which are the more sought after models for pams that are hard to get in sg or even in europe?

TIA

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X